Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

On the couch with tae in hand. Will go to bed soon have an appointment in Kilkenny in the morning :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Oh come on, I'm trying to follow a vegetarian diet this month and all of this talk about steaks is making my mouth water..... STOP IT :):)

Argentinian friend takes a big lump of meat, 4-5 Kgs, coats the outside with rock salt then sears it over a BarBQ, after that he cuts into thin slices which are cooked to your request, it is the most mouth watering and divine meat ever. Agh my mouth is watering again.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My partner looks so innocent, not one ounce of guilt about waking me up at 4am.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

smurfjed wrote: »
    My partner looks so innocent, not one ounce of guilt about waking me up at 4am.

Looks like he's breaking his ass laughing at you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couch side with tea being subjected to puppy dog pals ! Way too early for this

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked.Cats fed. Off to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....here's the moral and the story from the guy who knows, I fell in love and my love still grows...

Morning all kitchen post shower coffee porridge soon etc

Lucy Bed Head...groomer soon :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

....here's the moral and the story from the guy who knows, I fell in love and my love still grows...

Morning all kitchen post shower coffee porridge soon etc

Lucy Bed Head...groomer soon :)

Oh so so cute

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Don't care what anyone says... post all the pics of cats you wish...and I won't bat an eyelid... but 1 doggie pic and I melt!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Those gorgeous doggies look like they would love some steak :D Keep posting pics :)

Heading to the shop :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at work and feeling on top of the world. Someone must have spiked my oj.

A blurry but savage Lhasa for Auto...:D

A blurry but savage Lhasa for Auto...:D

That's cute and adorable not savage :D

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Unless it can move cattle or sheep, kill rats and other vermin, feed you or be cooked, get rid of it.

Only joking! Really nice pics, of beautiful doggies and companions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lining up coffee, biscuits, and book for a spell in the garden, after a nice fishing session on the river. It's a truly beautiful morning. The garden is alive with birdsong and there's not a breath of wind to spoil the heat of the sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s a cracking day out there without a doubt. I really hope it lasts into the weekend.
    I am at work waiting for a taxi to take me away from here....to another office.

Trying to get some cleaning done.
    I really hope any burglar that gets into my place brings a vacuum cleaner with him, it's the only chance of the dog making a fuss!!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Out from the dentist and still intact, I dread him but I got the all clear today, need nothing done this time. I was watery at the knees going in.
    Think I'll go for a pub lunch to celebrate, wife is with me, I'm sure she won't say no.

• Advertisement

It’s a cracking day out there without a doubt. I really hope it lasts into the weekend.

Apologies but ideally I really need it to lash rain on Sunday, I got dates mixed up and I sort of promised someone my time on Sunday but I really want to watch cycling, bad weather would save me :D

Breaktime at the coalface and I'm enjoying people watching :D

Beautiful day here in the south east

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the bus to the Airport- off to Londinium!

Autosport wrote: »
    and I'm enjoying people watching :D

Really - that's a surprise :D

Kitchen-Contemplating post lunch tea or coffee, I'm leaning towards tea.

Really - that's a surprise :D

Kitchen-Contemplating post lunch tea or coffee, I'm leaning towards tea.

Not that Barry's muck :D

I'm glad I surprised you :D

Don't start that again Auto :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Not a nice day here in Tipp, cloudy and dull :(

I'm sitting here listening to the most extraordinary man speak about his work. Dr Don Colbert is his name. He worked as a doctor and has written a book called No Tears Left:Biafra to Bosnia. I love hearing about regular people who go on to have amazing experiences and do so much with their skills.

Must look up that book, I spent 18 months in the Balkans, would be very interested.
    Thanks perse

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Buside , was in town at an appointment, walked past a shop called mmMAD , been opened a long time,,over 20 years, I guess you could say its Mad it's still open seeing as most shop around it are closing :pac: 🤣🤣 😀😀

*Gets coat*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement