Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to Sia ''Cheap Thrills'' before I go out with my foster daughter and my cousin . Apparently she has news for me...!

Tried on a dress I was going to dye black and when on, the lavender colour brings out my eyes ...so no effort needed , I'm dressed and mad for road :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside but heading shortly to Eamonn Deacy Park for football #greatestleagueintheworld :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside but heading shortly to Eamonn Deacy Park for football #greatestleagueintheworld :)

Hopefully your team will win :)

Train is leaving the station :D

Listening to some Biffy Clyro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

So who's beating ya the night hai? (Just jealous. :( )

Just finished introducing himself to one of my favourite movies, Grosse Point Blank.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Witchie wrote: »
    So who's beating ya the night hai? (Just jealous. :( )

Oh the Ramblers Witchie

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,914 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I am in for the night , car parked up , gates closed , fire lighting , coffee in hand , easily pleased I am :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Just poured myself a glass of wine, looks like I'm not the only one! Might as well finish my lazy day in style. Managed to put pizza and chips in the oven earlier for my lot..the effort! I cooked all week so have earned a night off. Enjoy your evenings/night out/ match!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Not going out after all. She's staying overnight here. I'm nervous . I don't think I'm going to be a foster nana, something doesn't sound right with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Teapot22 wrote: »
    Just poured myself a glass of wine, looks like I'm not the only one! Might as well finish my lazy day in style. Managed to put pizza and chips in the oven earlier for my lot..the effort! I cooked all week so have earned a night off. Enjoy your evenings/night out/ match!

Be rude not to join you...clinks glass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

honeybear wrote: »
    Be rude not to join you...clinks glass

*Clinks back* Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Managed to get to work using strategically placed matchsticks and spent day looking at spreadsheets, trying to remember my rationale for certain calculations 4 years ago!
    While I couldn’t sleep last night I managed to book an AirBnB for September and look into flights, so not wasted time at all. Always good to have something to look forward to.

Homeside now but waiting on news to see if this party train is heading out :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Autosport wrote: »

Beware, I've got a glass of water to hand and some various bits of admin to be taken care of. This evening is going to get wild. I'd say even Mötley Crüe in their prime wouldn't be able to handle it. The party train never stops a rollin'.

It has been a long week, though! I'm shattered.

* passes out in chair *

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Just back from a run. It was lovely out.

Currently computerside.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I hear the train a comin'
    It's rollin' 'round the bend,

Autosport wrote: »

Can I be the train driver ? :p
    Not drinking so ye can all get legless knowing ye're in safe hands.... ;)

:D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Can I be the train driver ? :p
    Not drinking so ye can all get legless knowing ye're in safe hands.... ;)

I don’t drink myself so we can both party hard :D

Now Mam put down the chocolate ;):D

Still waiting on news

I can't resist , I have the itch , to kick that glitch as she is a ..... witch :D

ETA ,
    Unglitched..

Auto , hope you get your news soon :)

It's Friday night .

ITV 4 .

Rocky......... V ... :D

It's Friday night .

ITV 4 .

Rocky......... V ... :D

That can only mean one thing!

Back by popular demand.......

tenor.gif?itemid=9568117

• Advertisement

Had the use a Rocky III gif there. :pac::pac: Mainly because the gifs for Rocky V were sub-standard. Gotta keep the quality up.:P

I'm a daddy again and for the first time. All at the same time! Yay! It's a girl. And she is seriously _tiny_.

She looks like a Jana. I think we are going to go with Jana. But it's not fixed.

giphy.gif

Mzungu , it is a repeat for sure but at this point , Friday nights would not be the same without it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Big congratulations to you taxAHcruel

I'm a daddy again and for the first time. All at the same time! Yay! It's a girl. And she is seriously _tiny_.

She looks like a Jana. I think we are going to go with Jana. But it's not fixed.

Congratulations !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Autosport wrote:
    Who's with me on the party train

I choo choo choose your train Auto! :D

Congrats fantastic news.

Congratulations Tax!! :D

Will you pronounce Jana like Jane-a or Jan-a? Lovely name either way.

I am couchside.

giphy.gif

Mzungu , it is a repeat for sure but at this point , Friday nights would not be the same without it :D

The classics can always be reused. That's the rule! :D

• Advertisement

mzungu wrote: »
    The classics can always be reused. That's the rule! :D

I like that , will credit you every time I say it :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement