Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Home for the first time in days and trying to decide whether to have an outside or inside day. On one hand there are seedlings that need to be transplanted and a dog and boots that haven't been on a decent walk in weeks. On the other, a rare house to myself, new books, and the biting wind outside. 'tis a tough decision

New books.. wow... No decision here as it would be low flying Grace if I went outside ,,, plenty of knitting too

RMAOK wrote: »
    NAVY SEALS? :eek:

lol.. wait and I will ask them before they dive... nope.. they say Irish .. oh there they go down into the depths..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    I managed to pass the border control and am now somewhere in Tipp :D

Who am I to blame you when I'm the one you let you go

Post utility & washing machine - things are gone slack at the border.

No Fire where I lit my spark, but I am not afraid of the dark...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Post utility & washing machine - things are gone slack at the border.

No Fire where I lit my spark, but I am not afraid of the dark...

I showed them my stash of Lyons Tea bags and they said Straight Through MS :D

I like where this is going

Well the next line is-

Where your words devour my heart and put me to shame, put me to shame..:D

• Advertisement

Would it make you feel better, to watch me as I bleed, Go on and try and tear me down

Still in Tipp

Tumble dryer side.....wondering....:)

Trouble you can't fool me I see you behind that tree
    Trouble you can't fool me trying to get the ups on me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Off to the coalface. This will be fun :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Home side birrrrrr it's freezing . Trying to get little bird to have a nap then it's tea and crackers for me but not sure if it will be any time soon !

I've got shame, I've got scars, that I will never show, i'm a survivor, in more ways than you know

Shopside

• Advertisement

Been a crazy week as i am still trying to get a small camera. argos sold out if the only one I can afford, and I cannot go over to see if local is better.... three times someone on donedeal promised me a used one then baulked...

Just a simply cheap digital camera is all I seek. not the moon.. so here I am surrounded by beauty and cats....

Signing off until Easter now with commitments again.. leaving you my cats and \wish I could get the images up here..Please someone.

The black and white is smudgie,, a clown of a cat who got smudged round the mouth and nose

The fluffy one is Bella, she who was terrified of doors

The small one is Selkie, part Oriental and polished black

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Quick nap before hairdressers

Spent the morning looking at houses..... Saw 2 possibilities, now driving myself mad, should I, shouldn't I, which one is better etc!!
    Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

bubblypop wrote: »
    Spent the morning looking at houses..... Saw 2 possibilities, now driving myself mad, should I, shouldn't I, which one is better etc!!
    Ugh

Flip a coin and whichever one it lands on, pick it.

If you don't like the result of the coin toss, you also have your answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Have done a hard days work removing my own decking and that of the old lady next door.
    About to hop in the bath for a long soak. And a beer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Ibuprofen...Leann folláin..and now.... divilment will follow ;)

Couchside - stove lit, watching cycling.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off tonight, motogp qualifying from six, aww yeah!.

Reflecting on life

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to T'Pau and carefully concealing a massive panic attack about life :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It is bitter out there today , that wind would go right through you brrrrrrrrr..

Was in Iceland earlier , (might have been warmer !) , they have medium sized Easter Eggs , two for eight euro , great selection . The Yorkie ones have two FULL sized bars !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

I'm at home and I'm restless, don't know what to do with myself. Time for a bit of cooking I think.

Monaghan for the night.
    I'll say hi for you witchie!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Have done a hard days work removing my own decking and that of the old lady next door.
    About to hop in the bath for a long soak. And a beer.

Someone might have spilt beer in the bath.

I smell Devine though!

I am on the couch. I had one pint a few hours ago and I feel awful quare since.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It's never good to finish with one.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Treat yourself to some nice food, that might help hopefully.

I've cooked for the kids and must start again, Mr. Teapot on the way home from work. As usual I have a dog either side of me, always when I'm cooking!

Some wine left over from last night so enjoying that. Body and mind no longer restless, hate that feeling! Cooking is definitely my therapy. Have a lovely evening all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Break side at the coalface. Which is already an improvement on yesterday because I didn’t get a break at all :rolleyes: just time to chow down a quick bowl of soup

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@grace, If you can hold off on the camera, I shall send you a used one next time I’m home, I have to admit that I moved to telephone photography so don’t use the old Digital.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I never never learn, was supposed to be finished hours ago, but volunteered to do another turn that would leave me at home, problem is that we are rapidly approaching a 16 hour day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement