Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

@Graces, I have a used digital camera, works perfectly, you just need batteries and a card. if you want it I can post it to you, just pm me, I tried pm you but your box is full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

@Graces, I have a used digital camera, works perfectly, you just need batteries and a card. if you want it I can post it to you, just pm me, I tried pm you but your box is full.

Probably full of PM offers for digital cameras and Easter eggs :p

Full of pizza!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Probably full of PM offers for digital cameras and Easter eggs :p

Full of pizza!

Maybe even pussy pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Date night with the daddy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, also full of pizza... Domino's opened in the town closest to me this weekend... So much for avoiding dairy and eating healthy....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Off tonight, motogp qualifying from six, aww yeah!.

Grem, I never knew you were into the Motogp,I like it myself !

Wintery outside, stove on, golf on, wine chilling for me, myself and I !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My vegetarian month lasted exactly 11 days thanks to you guys and talk about steak, I completely forgot that I was trying to be good and my next meal was steak. .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Pizza Time!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

honeybear wrote: »
    Pizza Time!

what kind?>

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    what kind?>

Vegetarian

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

4Ad wrote: »
    Grem, I never knew you were into the Motogp,I like it myself !

Wintery outside, stove on, golf on, wine chilling for me, myself and I !!!

Accident that I happen to be off. Delighted with myself watching quali

Vegetarian

I'll pass, thanks for the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Accident that I happen to be off. Delighted with myself watching quali

You need more accidents like that :D

Like most of my generation I was a biker for many years. I cannot bear to watch motoGP. Its fantasy......where are the loons in BMWs and 20 yo starlets ? and the diesel spills, and the push bikes ignoring the lights. It promotes the impression in the general public that bikers are bionic :(

( Sorry for the little rant )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Busy kind of day, so sitting now with a G&T and enjoying a roaring coal fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    My vegetarian month lasted exactly 11 days thanks to you guys and talk about steak, I completely forgot that I was trying to be good and my next meal was steak. .

Well how do you like your steak :D was it juicy? Wasn't it worth it ;):D

Homeside now and in out of the rain

Bed...cold/flu thingy kicking my ass.. drinking cans upon cans of coke today.. which is unusual for me ..night all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

0lddog wrote: »
    You need more accidents like that :D

Like most of my generation I was a biker for many years. I cannot bear to watch motoGP. Its fantasy......where are the loons in BMWs and 20 yo starlets ? and the diesel spills, and the push bikes ignoring the lights. It promotes the impression in the general public that bikers are bionic :(

( Sorry for the little rant )

I was also a biker. I just say to people that it's a sport, we all kick footballs around but don't play prem, drive cars but not race.. Some folk just equate bikes with death.

Involuntary golf watching before bed

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bed , watching Keeping Up With The Jones's on Netflix , would recommend it if you want to see how life on a mahoosive farm in Australia is !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Bed , watching Keeping Up With The Jones's on Netflix , would recommend it if you want to see how life on a mahoosive farm in Australia is !

That actually sounds proper interesting, noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

That actually sounds proper interesting, noted.

I'm enjoying it Grem , you get to see the family , the people that work there , including backpackers , their lives in general . Horses , cows , crocodiles and fantastic scenery :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, on the couch. Relieved to be off tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,160 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just in from a hard few days graft. A crappy week overall. Can of beer and beef in hot garlic sauce with fried rice as I won't be in bed until at least 4am.:eek:

Sometimes with no one onboard, it’s time to have fun. These are feet per minute UP.

The XXXX mean that it was over 10,000 feet per minute UP

was it juicy? Wasn't it worth it
    Nope it actually wasn't as it was airline food :)

Up for about an hour now... think today is going to be a long one :)

Started watching The Orville again...watched the first episode when it first came out..and forgot all about it..it's not bad at all I must admit

Doesn’t sound great outside-house pooch is hiding under the duvet!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just checking in; all is postponed here as the storm has taken over all life as they do out here.. many thanks re cameras.... cleared space in messages...sheesh what a gale out there and the cats are in and out, dripping fur balls, very unsettled . kitchen is crammed with seed trays and deeply glad I brought them in. May have to start over but there we are. A day later and my potatoes would have been in.

Anyone want knitting done?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Doesn’t sound great outside-house pooch is hiding under the duvet!

wise hound..

• Advertisement

Duvet side, planning today's activities

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement