Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from dog walking in the wind and the rain...needless to say, they were short walks!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed trying to get warm... just discovered the loo is... leaking...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all,

Happy Paris-Roubaix Sunday :)

The Hell of The North - The Queen of the Classics

257 Km of which about 55 Km are cobbled tracks many of which you'd think bad of putting a sturdy tractor on, never mind riding a bike.

Won twice by the great Sean Kelly, one Irish rider today Ryan Mullen.

Live from start to finish on eurosport :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

I've seen some of that race CH, but won't today.
    Mass, Gaa, local county senior league, local Derby, my two lads playing and up against their cousins, a hard day of football, possible fighting and certainly a couple of pints afterwards awaits me.

I've seen some of that race CH, but won't today.
    Mass, Gaa, local county senior league, local Derby, my two lads playing and up against their cousins, a hard day of football, possible fighting and certainly a couple of pints afterwards awaits me.

Palm Sunday mass; ah wonderful... on the internet here.. love this day.. say a prayer for us please..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

At the wireless listening to Sunday Miscellany on Radio 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Still in bed plotting what to get up to for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Palm/Passion Sunday Mass and some 'events' this morning. We have a stations of the cross 'camino' of 6km today as well, so that wild wind isn't appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!!

Hope you all have a great day :)

Roadtrip time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Working on a poster for our play when I should be out shopping for my costume. Stupid being busy. I want a massage!

• Advertisement

Off to Mass... wonderful..Palm Sunday...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Graces7 wrote: »
    after a nasty wee panic, fixed the loo! Decades of cheap rentals in Ireland have taught me that many loos are not fixed to the floor... So they can ... migrate,, slightly when sat upon :eek:;):p

So having taken the torch and seen... pushed it back and no more leak..smug!

Which is great as there are no plumbers around and they charge like a wounded bull to come out here.. which is why 18 months on my brand new washing machine is still idle. The gas cooker man wanted E350..

so I am back abed, after a grand Sunday breakfast of bacon, sausage, and egg

Unfortunately little in this life is free ...

Breakfast sounds divine ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Half the night advance celebrating my birthday and the other half felt like the aftermath of an earthquake ...nothing fun...the ex arrived . He hates my foster daughter. Torrential rain all night.

It may be raining but I'm loving the beach :)

@Widder that's there problem and not yours, to hell with them, they are an ex afteralll

Sending hugs to you ((hugs))

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Autosport wrote: »
    It may be raining but I'm loving the beach :)

@Widder that's there problem and not yours, to hell with them, they are an ex afteralll

Sending hugs to you ((hugs))

The beach is kind of cool in wild weather :)

It's the only thing I can actually hate him for -but he can't drag us down :) Thanks x

Half the night advance celebrating my birthday and the other half felt like the aftermath of an earthquake ...nothing fun...the ex arrived . He hates my foster daughter. Torrential rain all night.

((((HUGS ))))

as they say ... "Illegitimi non carborundum"

be back in a week or so so please don;t talk about me when I am gone as i will not be here and that woiud be so discourteous

Oh and Happy Birthday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Coachside, blazing fire going in the stove, got my morning walk in before the weather took a turn for the worse. Sunday papers, racing and golf for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, feeling weird after a nightmare last night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Happy birthday Widders.
    Steak in, heavy coat, cap and gloves on, off to the big match, I may well be inebriated the next time you hear from me, if so give me pardon if I sound a bit off. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Songs of Praise on BBC 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

branie2 wrote: »
    Watching Songs of Praise on BBC 1

Likewise. A beautiful programme.

Graces7 wrote: »
    Actually I did get the cooker connected free... after a few months... not by the man who gave that quote. many things are free, if we give them.
    Paying more than the cooker cost?

Tbh I'd never expect anyone to work free or give their time and expertise for nowt. Giving freely is a different matter ;)

But then it takes all sorts tbh...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

100 Km to go in Paris - Roubaix, not a bother on me so far :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home side relaxing. Slept till 1pm, oops :o I guess that’s what working 21 hours in 2 days does to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside watching gymnastics. Perfect way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside.

Bedside.

Perfect day for it ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Happy Birthday Widders! Sure we'll have a party on our lesbian island :D

I'm on the couch. I've not been in good form for days now and it's a struggle to force myself to do anything. I'm getting fierce annoyed with myself but it doesn't seem to help me get anything done. I need a good kick up the hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am on the couch and aching after doing some excavation in the garden. But eating Pringle’s to distract myself while watching Extras.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement