Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

RIP - terrible for someone so young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

RIP Shpud, very sad news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

RIP. So sad.

Requiescat in pace surget in gloria.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Oh fcuk. I was only thinking about him the other day, thinking I hadn’t seen him post on Instagram in a while and hoping he was alright. Am so shocked I don’t really know what else to say

RIP :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

smurfjed wrote:
    RIP Shpud2

Saddened to hear this. May he rest in peace.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

RIP Shpud xxxxx

I was thinking the same Kitty, hadn’t seen him post in a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I am so shocked and saddened to hear this and my thoughts are with his family and friends. 18 is far too young to pass, I hope he's resting in peace now.

I have no words only to say Shpud I hope you rest in peace young man xx

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

You all obviously knew this lad, it's terrible when one so young passes away, always sorry to hear of such things happening.
    If its any consolation the ones passed are beyond pain.
    My thoughts and sympathies with all who knew him and his grieving family. Rip.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I don't believe I had any interaction with him but it's sad to see one so young gone. RIP

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm just gutted.. Rest easy lad, you are missed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

He was never going to have a long and happy life, I think we all suspected that.... but to see that he's gone now....what a fckin kick in the nuts.... enjoyed his insta account his love of planes shone thru.....I'm just so sad that he couldn't find the happiness he wanted in this life

As an addendum....will someone perhaps start an rip thread for him?
    I think we could all chip in with little memories of Sphud )Shannon

Erik Shun wrote: »
    As an addendum....will someone perhaps start an rip thread for him?
    I think we could all chip in with little memories of Sphud )Shannon

There is one

Autosport wrote: »
    There is one

Thanks, have only just popped in for the evening so didn't look, will do so now

Home, upset and fuming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Coachside watching the golf, delighted to see Tiger making a come back in every sense

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside with small dog on arm of same demanding rubs :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

Too cute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I'm sorry guys but I've never heard of this young lad who passed away and the link doesn't work for me. What was his story?

• Advertisement

BBFAN wrote: »
    I'm sorry guys but I've never heard of this young lad who passed away and the link doesn't work for me. What was his story?

There was no story. He is a young man who posted here regularly. He passed away recently.

There was no story. He is a young man who posted here regularly. He passed away recently.

I wasn't trying to be smart in any way. Was just asking a question. No need for the hostile response.

Btw everyone has a story.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I wasn't trying to be smart in any way. Was just asking a question. No need for the hostile response.

That was not hostile.

Apologies. It just isn't up to me to tell his story. He was a person who posted a lot and who passed away recently. We who chatted with him feel sad and shocked.

That was not hostile.

"there was no story". I beg to differ. Everyone has story. That was just a smart arse "we're all in the know here" response.

"there was no story". I beg to differ. Everyone has story. That was just a smart arse "we're all in the know here" response.

Or maybe it was the response of someone in shock and disbelief who doesn't know what to say.

That was absolutely not the impression I got from the post. She’s right, there’s no scandal, nothing to know, he posted here regularly and now he’s gone. That’s all there is to know.

Apologies. It just isn't up to me to tell his story. He was a person who posted a lot and who passed away recently. We who chatted with him feel sad and shocked.

If his story was regularly posted up here then it's hardly private is it? BS.

It's just a smart arse approach to say "oh those of us who know" towards a person asking a genuine question.

• Advertisement

If his story was regularly posted up here then it's hardly private is it? BS.

It's just a smart arse approach to say "oh those of us who know" towards a person asking a genuine question.

Ok go away now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement