Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Watching Jaws, I'm off out now though, think I'll record it, haven't seen it in a long while.

Ah, the sequels are much better!

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Bed time here also, four day week at the coalface, hope all this rain that's forecast for tonight won't effect the morning commute, will leave a bit earlier than usual just in case. I've said it before but Sunday night's never fail to entertain around here :D Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,159 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Chilling quietly over a beer or two. In no mood for drama online or in the real world.

There comes a time to stay silent and kick back to some serious down time.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Watching Line of Duty. Had to hit the pause button for a few minutes to recover from all the tension

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, frozen tonight. Interviewing again tomorrow so I'm hoping I get enough sleep to put the game face on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching netflix. This thread always seems to have a bit of drama at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

Night all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Up staring at a pint, might need to get my bum home soon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couch, watching the football. Less pissed off now after a shower, got a new hair mask today that I got to try so that took my mind off things for a bit :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

mzungu wrote: »
    Ah, the sequels are much better!

:pac::pac::pac:

With the exception of Jaws - The Revenge

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

Just after coming up to bed. Can’t seem to get the heat into me this evening.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Also cold.. Too lazy to make anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Stansted Airport- bored out of my box!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the leaba, trying to sleep. Got a lot going through my head though so I feel like it won’t be easy to get to sleep tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

snap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

chicken,chips,battered sausages carlsberg,burpppppppppp excuse me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Having toast in Wetherspoons in Stansted Airport

Also cold.. Too lazy to make anything

Gave in, egg and waffle.. Feel sick oops

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

It also makes me wonder about NORTHGIRL.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Ah bugger, it's raining, my mood won't improve with that.
    Coffee time before the long waterproof coat with the big hood goes on, that you can barely see out of and annoys my head. Keeps me dry though. A snoozy day ahead I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. It’s miserable outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Glad to be leaving for a while...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Deskside looking out at the rain and wind, the commute wasn't as bad as expected, the schools being off definitely helped, glad to be inside in the comforts of the warm office for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

It's a strange old morning can't help but think of young shpud, emotions running wild, some of us thought of him as family and I would have gladly spent many more sleepless nights to have him still here with us. I know that's neither here nor there and I just miss him.

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning all

Miserable weather, I seem to have been grinding my teeth during the night.

Salt mines related road trip later.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, woke feeling a bit sick, hoping it's just the cold. Love my cottage but retaining heat is not it's strong point!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I wasn't on Boards yesterday and was shocked and saddened to read of Shpud's passing this morning . His poor family.:( RIP young man.

Looking out at the horrible weather, first day of the Easter holidays, this better improve.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,567 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Mod: Graces7, do not post in this thread, or any future iteration of this thread again. PM me if you want clarification.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching the rain, and wondering if it will ease enough to get walking, or if I should settle down and get some paperwork done.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement