Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ahhhhhh the bed. There is no finer place :)

I’m incredibly tempted to go to bed right now myself

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    The creme egg one's are eight euro !
    I only know because I had to buy one , it pained me to do so ..

There are small ones with one creme egg as part of the 3 for €4.50/€5 deals. Picked up one today along with a rolo and aero. But its not mine. I haven't spent more than 7 quid on any big egg. Got a huge Dairy milk egg in Tallaght a couple of weeks ago for 7 and its 12 quid everywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

All this talk of Easter eggs while I'm trying to stay off dairy, it would drive you to drink!

Currently in my jammies on the couch watching our planet while sipping prosecco with the mammy! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Teapot22 wrote: »
    Ye love Easter Eggs!! I must be one of the few people who doesn't like them.

I'm currently pacing around like a mad person (well not right now, it would be difficult to type).
    I'm from the city but married a country man. Sweet Jesus, the obsession with land. I could rewrite the Field. Just f**k off.

Sorry, that felt good. As ye were..

**Also adding, this is not an insult to anyone from the country at all, so apologies if I offended. Just my experience of one family.

I’m a farmer’s daughter and totally agree ... Land Land Land

Congratulations on the job Tg!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm currently pacing around like a mad person (well not right now, it would be difficult to type).
    I'm from the city but married a country man. Sweet Jesus, the obsession with land. I could rewrite the Field. Just f**k off.

**Also adding, this is not an insult to anyone from the country at all, so apologies if I offended. Just my experience of one family.

Does it have good road frontage??

Watching the Liverpool match with my nerves shot.

Can someone send me an Easter Egg from their stash to calm me down.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I’m incredibly tempted to go to bed right now myself

Do it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I giggled at your post, but also realised that you have a very solid point Teapot. John B Keanes play should be held up as a large part of what has always been wrong in this country since independence. Stay cool if you can.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Does it have good road frontage??

Watching the Liverpool match with my nerves shot.

Can someone send me an Easter Egg from their stash to calm me down.

Only reason I married him Ted! He's a Liverpool fan too...how could I have resisted!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Evening all
    I have no Easter eggs yet :( tomorrow hopefully will get some
    Couch side with hot water bottle and painkillers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Only reason I married him Ted! He's a Liverpool fan too...how could I have resisted!

Always knew you had good taste.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I giggled at your post, but also realised that you have a very solid point Teapot. John B Keanes play should be held up as a large part of what has always been wrong in this country since independence. Stay cool if you can.;)

I'm laughing now too, it's nice to share and vent a bit!! Thank you, bit cooler! You have a kindred spirit in terms of cooking here, love it, so I'm going to have a glass of wine and make bangers and mash.

Too much greed, not caring about destroying other people. Its awful. But not for now. Have a lovely evening.

Do it! :D

I did, and it was an excellent idea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

TG1 wrote: »
    Yep, got the call this morning! Delighted with myself! :)

🍾 🥂

Congrats!

A neighbour called two and a half hours ago and has just left. Good craic but I just wanted to relax.

🾠🥂

Congrats!

A neighbour called two and a half hours ago and has just left. Good craic but I just wanted to relax.
    You must have been a good host!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching my favourite man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Ah the land is the soul.
    Ye can rewrite the field, but ye can't sell it, it's mine, and my father's before me, and his father before married to get it, I could get divorced only the wife would get the half of it, do you realise who you're telling to f*** off?
    Ah but I love Easter eggs and I'm only joking Teapot.
    Having my last coffee before bed, god the soccer was great tonight.

Hitting the hay. Got a busy day tomorrow. Night all!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Hitting the hay. Got a busy day tomorrow. Night all!

Sweet dream :3

Deskside at the pooter listening to coast to coast :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, listening to the radio and reading boards :)

• Advertisement

Bedside, watching Beyoncé Homecoming. Haven’t slept yet but I’m already feeling really rested. An early night may have been exactly what I needed

Ah home at last! Two long days at work over, Americans leave tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bed , watching The Act Of ... on Netflix .
    Hopefully tonight won't be another tea and toast at four thirty run , although the bonus was I was awake listening to the binmen and the birds :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

In bed now . That was quite a day.

Cat's getting way too clingy...follows me everywhere and insists on sleeping on my legs under the covers . I know it's very cute and all that but, personal space.

I'll have to get him a baby sling if he doesn't stop it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

https://youtu.be/mOjTweUPt3Q
    From my childhood

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Balcony time with the mutt and a Nespresso, its actually the start of the weekend around here, kinda wondering if I shall get to stay in this city and have a barbq with friends tonight, or get sent to our second base :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Pesky inability to sleep in.
    Am having a coffee and a think.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Coffee time. It's a gorgeous morning, had a look at the cattle I let out yesterday, they're settled and happy.
    Today is the turn of the mammys and babies, they have to be transported to an out farm so a bit more work, I have help in the shape of my youngest son, he is off college, but knowing him it won't be an early start. He is a good lad though so I won't put too much pressure on him about getting up time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Kitchen. Breakfast. Then Fishing!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement