Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

The weather is glorious here in Sligo. We're so lucky to live in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

first time reading this thread (and it's previous)

back from gym, eating bread awaiting my turn on the PS.
    kids fighting over call of duty or fortnite.
    I prefer fortnite myself but cant be seen to take sides

looks nice out reckon park soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

When the weather is good it is truly a glorious place. Even our changing weather adds variety. I remember friends of mine visiting from Southern Italy and they couldn’t get over all the different colours in our sky and a bit of a cliche but all the different shades of green in our landscape.

I am heading in to town for a bit of window shopping, or maybe some actual shopping depending on what I see

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Morning all !
    Kitchen side putting on kettle
    Little bird asleep (finally) sun is shining going to sit outside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Poochie05 wrote: »
    a bit of a cliche but all the different shades of green in our landscape.

Guess what song is stuck in my head now......:D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time with the mutt, off to work in the afternoon, tomorrow I shall get to visit somewhere new and it will actually be the last country in the Middle East that I need to visit.

I'm waiting for someone to get out of the shower, need to go and collect my car and head into town, have to get my hair done and do some shopping, would love something new but don't know what I want, I had a great night last night with 2 of my best friends, lots of talent around lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

smurfjed wrote: »
    Nespresso time with the mutt, off to work in the afternoon, tomorrow I shall get to visit somewhere new and it will actually be the last country in the Middle East that I need to visit.

Everytime I read Nespresso time I picture you as George Clooney :)

Kirchenside, hungry and want someone to hand me something. Shaping up to be a lovely day out there :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading for the kitchen
    The weather is glorious here in Sligo Tir na Og . We're so lucky to live in Ireland.

:pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Sitting down to second breakfast after a beautiful walk with the madra. Had a lot of annual firsts this morning - first time I've taken off my jumper while walking, saw my first butterflies, picked my first bluebells, and (despite walking between 8am and 10am, 80% of it in the shade) got my first sunburn. The curse of having a skin tone that naturally lies somewhere between severely anemic and death pallor on the paleness charts. I'll be rooting out the factor 50 after breakfast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Back from the shop and Ted and CH I bought you both a creme egg :D

Homeside getting ready to pamper myself :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

Autosport wrote: »

Nothing for me ? sad sephers :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »

Too kind Auto - thank you :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Back from the shop and Ted and CH I bought you both a creme egg

How do you eat yours?

Deskside

Nothing for me ? sad sephers :'(

I've gotta little something for ya.. 😜

Ffs, put on a faded pair of jeans, spilt my coffee on them and will have to change, on the couch trying to summon up the energy for the task.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Good Friday. I hope some of you have the day off.

Not me unfortunately, but what’s new there? :o

But I’m not in till the evening so I’ll get to enjoy the afternoon anyway :)

Currently in the leaba, but getting out soon to go to the gym.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pile of errands to do, herself is in the sick bed.

I've gotta little something for ya.. ��

Ohhhh my! 😀 What is it ?😛

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How do you eat yours?

I like to bite the top of first and scoop out the insides and then eat the chocolate mainly the same way I ate yours :D

Now carside :)

It's a surprise Sephers.

Lads wtf will I get him, a kitten shaped Easter egg, a new plate for "sliding" or a year's supply of Barry's tea? 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

It's a surprise Sephers.

Lads wtf will I get him, a kitten shaped Easter egg, a new plate for "sliding" or a year's supply of Barry's tea? 😂

My vote is for a years supply of barrys and a kitten mug! :pac:

It's a surprise Sephers.

I did see a trade sized box of Barry’s in SuperValu yesterday. 600 teabags for €23 or something

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Few miles walked now. Bloody hell..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In the garden, its fab out! Will be going to collect my sisters pup in a bit, doing a spot of puppysitting for the weekend. Might even get her down to the beach tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

It's a surprise Sephers.

Lads wtf will I get him, a kitten shaped Easter egg, a new plate for "sliding" or a year's supply of Barry's tea? ��

Got to be a kitten shaped Easter egg!

I’m in the garden too. Got a reclining deck chair in Lidl and it’s perfect for reading and enjoying the sun at the same time

TG1 wrote: »
    In the garden, its fab out! Will be going to collect my sisters pup in a bit, doing a spot of puppysitting for the weekend. Might even get her down to the beach tomorrow!

I am expecting doggo pics!.

Pub side briefly, legs walked off myself..

Home side, waiting on food before it’s uniform time. But look, at least I’m off tomorrow and for the rest of the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Just back from the Good Friday service

I'm deskside feeling fuzzy headed 🤯😵🤪
    Got to be a kitten shaped Easter egg!

The way to my heart :3

I’m in the garden too. Got a reclining deck chair in Lidl and it’s perfect for reading and enjoying the sun at the same time

Is the cat with you poochie? :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Lads !!
    Just had the biggest wasp type thing in the kitchen :o
    All I had was frebreeze and a spatula
    Got it to the window and had to open it an whack it out
    Oh god my nerves are gone ........
    Don't do well with anything that flys or buzzes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement