Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Who'd you pick for captain honeybear,?

Jiménez-he’s been very good for me this year. In other words FFS suggests him! (I know nothing about soccer!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

And I'm done... got more than half ways... but had to stop due to the fact I have a flipping early flight tomorrow... just packed and off to bed soon,
    night all !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

honeybear wrote: »
    Not a regular ITV4 viewer but Die Hard used to be a staple offering ... you gotta love Bruce - I mean John!!!

I only watch it on a Friday night if the films are good !

Right we both like Kevin Mc Cloud , Bruce Willis , you can have him all to yourself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I want to make a phone call.
    I want my phone to cooperate.

smart phone me arse!

ITV4 , tonights offering ?

Rocky Balboa woohoo :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I am patiently waiting to see what film will be tonights offering on ITV4 .

Will miss Rocky :(

Well its Rocky again Mam, Rocky Balboa.
    Should keep you happy:).
    I'm just relaxing, will see if there's a middling movie on sky perhaps.

I see you beat me to it Mam, lol

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I want to make a phone call.
    I can't my phone to cooperate.

I loved my old button phone Deja , touch screen ?
    Can we help ? Can you find the dialler ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

honeybear wrote:
    Jiménez-he’s been very good for me this year. In other words FFS suggests him! (I know nothing about soccer!)

I've gone for Sterling. Good luck. I'm still in contention in the work league so it's squeaky bum time!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

..............You knew it was coming................

giphy.gif

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

I loved my old button phone Deja , touch screen ?
    Can we help ? Can you find the dialler ?

there are no buttons with which to dial :eek: the fook is this?

makes a good mini tv tho ...hmmmph I am too old for this shiii (mumbles away)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ya won't beat that Mam! Always loved the Rocky movies since my parents came home one night and told me about Rocky 3. I've done them to death including Creed 1 and 2!:D

I've gone for Sterling. Good luck. I'm still in contention in the work league so it's squeaky bum time!

Sterling is my VC. Do you think I should change? I’m rubbish this year...going to finish near bottom of our league (albeit a VERY good league) I’m usually mid table.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

I'm sorted too, just found lethal weapon 3 on virgin 1.

Deja Boo wrote: »
    there are no buttons with which to dial :eek: the fook is this?

makes a good mini tv tho ...hmmmph I am too old for this shiii (mumbles away)

Cool down. Explain the problem and we will help. Trust me. :D Actually if it was a deep fat fryer or oven issue, I'd probably be more help.:eek:

Ah no, Mel too ... can’t decide!!!

honeybear wrote:
    Sterling is my VC. Do you think I should change? I’m rubbish this year...going to finish near bottom of our league (albeit a VERY good league) I’m usually mid table.

It's always hard to know isn't it? Jimenez seems a good shout with Brighton on a bad run.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Thanks, I watched LW2 during the week on one of the ITVs

mzungu wrote: »
    ..............You knew it was coming................

giphy.gif

:D

I was hoping you would so I could quote it , thank you :D

Deja , has it got a square with an image of a phone on it anywhere ?

Grandeeod , I love the Rocky films , and have being spoilt on Friday nights with them being shown , simple pleasures !

ETA ,
    and I can't leave out that Mzungu posts a gif every Friday night too , spoilt I am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

DB Is there a button like the one bottom of the left here

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sooh proud of myself-I have my Fantasy Football Team picked well ahead of time and It doesn’t look rubbish...afraid to temp faith, but, I’m quietly confident!

Salah! you can thank me sunday evening ;)

Salah! you can thank me sunday evening ;)

Sold Mo a while back ... maybe that’s why I’m going so bad of late?

Salah! you can thank me sunday evening

Don't listen to him honeybear. He has the sickness. He's a Liverpool supporter God love him. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sold Mo a while back ...

Ohhh I see HB.........

*Release the hounds*

:pac:

Lining up Episode 4 of Project Bluebook from SciFi starring our very own Aidan Gillen. I'm a bit of a UFO fan since Close Encounters in the late 70s, but don't believe anymore.:D

Ep 4 of Project Bluebook done. Now in front of the telly in bed watching a DVD. This Island Earth from the 50s and a great paranoid UFO/Alien movie. I'm in the mood for not believing what I used to believe in.:D This is simply a great B movie!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the Late Late Show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Love seeing the Rocky posts, my favourite movies of all time. Always make me think of my Dad, he let me stay up to watch Barry McGuigan win in 1985, just the two of us, I was a small girl. My Dad died three years later, heart attack at 38.

His Birthday is in a few days, he would have been seventy. So very nostalgic right now. Life can be so sad, and so short. Mind yereselves x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, relieved that a problem I was having, is sorted:)

• Advertisement

Teapot22 wrote: »
    Love seeing the Rocky posts, my favourite movies of all time. Always make me think of my Dad, he let me stay up to watch Barry McGuigan win in 1985, just the two of us, I was a small girl. My Dad died three years later, heart attack at 38.

His Birthday is in a few days, he would have been seventy. So very nostalgic right now. Life can be so sad, and so short. Mind yereselves x

*hugs*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement