Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the lrt to go see a friend in a play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Choo Choo!

Put the child in a seat...no seats left so went down a carriage...1 seat left beside an oldish lad so asked to sit inside him ..and he started fckin me out if it!
    Well now...I know quite a few swearwords...and used the full range...he stank a bit.... but I wasn't moving...sat down and he started again!... So I swore back and told him shut up...after 10 mins he moved and the people sitting around me all said thanks :)

Jesus.... .I attract some shower of nutters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Sitting on my bum. Have a good day lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Sitting on my bum. Have a good day lads.

I vaguely recall switching my captains armband to Sterling last night ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Sitting on my bum too. Some fecker is out with the power washer. Has he no consideration...

... can I not shirk in peace without being made feel guilty about it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Erik Shun wrote: »
    Choo Choo!

Put the child in a seat...no seats left so went down a carriage...1 seat left beside an oldish lad so asked to sit inside him ..and he started fckin me out if it!
    Will now...I know quite a few swearwords...and used the full range...he stank a bit.... but I wasn't moving...sat down and he started again!... So I swore back and told him shut up...after 10 mins he moved and the people sitting around me all said thanks :)

Jesus.... .I attract some shower of nutters!

Was yer man drunk?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Sitting on my bum too. Some fecker is out with the power washer. Has he no consideration...

... can I not shirk in peace without being made feel guilty about it :pac:

"Put off today what can be done morrow*

Reading from the bible according to sephers.

:pac:

"Put off today what can be done morrow*

Reading from the bible according to sephers.

:pac:

And tomorrow is a day of rest so I’ll have to put it off tomorrow too! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

And tomorrow is a day of rest so I’ll have to put it off tomorrow too! :pac:

and Holy Monday is a day of rest too, so..........just put it off till next weekend :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

branie2 wrote: »
    Was yer man drunk?

I didn't get a smell of drink... just seemed to be a bit of a bollocks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Up since 8.00, got all the chores done, in now for a bit of lunch, then shower and change and out to the local for the rugby at 3 o'clock, the pub has a large screen tv in the beer garden so a win win all round (hoping Munster win too :D), it's a smashing day out there, enjoy everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Pup gone home :( had a lovely walk on the beach and a play in the garden before she left though.

Now in the kitchen, wondering what to have for lunch on my new less dairy regime... Does goats cheese count as dairy?

TG1 wrote: »
    Pup gone home :( had a lovely walk on the beach and a play in the garden before she left though.

Now in the kitchen, wondering what to have for lunch on my new less dairy regime... Does goats cheese count as dairy?

🤔

Not during the feast of Easter 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - after watching cycling in the snow in Turkey. The day has taken quite a while to improve out west.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

honeybear wrote: »
    I vaguely recall switching my captains armband to Sterling last night ...

Oh dear...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside - after watching cycling in the snow in Turkey. The day has taken quite a while to improve out west.

23 degrees here in the shade :) this is my heaven :D

Gardenside with a great book and some birds for company :)

honeybear wrote: »
    Oh dear...

Told ya HB but you listened to a united fan instead :pac:

Snap Auto! I’m gardenside making good inroads to my book, birds singing. Bonus, I am eating some sausage rolls after weeks of hankering after them

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Snap Auto! I’m gardenside making good inroads to my book, birds singing. Bonus, I am eating some sausage rolls after weeks of hankering after them

Are we in the same garden :eek:

:D

Autosport wrote: »

We might just be!

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »

We might just be!

I'd say its more like how you're watching poochie through the camera you planted in her garden :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Told ya HB but you listened to a united fan instead

You should have stuck with Jimenez unfortunately honeybear.
    Nevermind the Liverpool fan. It's the brain damage you see. They come out with all sorts... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sunbathing topless. Funnily enough there are not hoards of females trying to get a goo at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside watching the Munster Game:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On my own on the train back from my mate's play. Twas excellent.

Not so excellent is that we all had to change trains and some old guy with broken teeth and blood shot eyes starting chatting to me while we waited for our replacement train.

He asked if I had ever been to a Buddhist temple in Thailand and told me he had to talk to me coz our souls are connected and I need help to get something negative out of me.

He was freaking me out a little coz he seems off his head on something. He asked if we could continue to talk on the train but I told him politely that I wanted to be alone.

Told my boyfriend and now he is freaking and is gonna leave his parents to meet me at the station in case this boyo follows me off and tries anything. It's after 11 at night so am extra nervy.

Edit: Update...he got off the train just now 3 stops before me and my bf is waiting for me at my stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Outdoors suppin a beer after finishing some painting. Still fixing things up after winter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd say its more like how you're watching poochie through the camera you planted in her garden :pac:

In the hope of growing more cameras? :p

Outside. It v bright..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Outside. It v bright..

At long last Grem

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At long last Grem

Hey! I'm only just up!. :p

I take it the fog took a while to burn off.

• Advertisement

Or maybe it’s my camera I’ve 'planted' in Auto's garden ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement