Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Or maybe it’s my camera I’ve 'planted' in Auto's garden ;)

Ohhh poochie has camera's too! its all coming out now !

*looks around room to make sure there's no extra camera's*

:pac:

Sephers, I've been out your way this afternoon I got a coffee and sat outside in the square, bet you can guess what I was watching for lol.

Just home, hung out more washing, coffee now, radio on and heading out to the garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Had a great day starting with a personal best time at a parkrun (5k timed run) this morning.. Came home, breakfast like a king then out to the garden with my Kindle for a few hours reading in the sun.

Fell asleep in the sun, I never fail.. And now looking forward to heading out for a few beers this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Is sephers looking good today or what?

I mean.....camera - what camera??? ... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Time for a few early pints. These little bottles aren't cutting it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sephers, I've been out your way this afternoon I got a coffee and sat outside in the square, bet you can guess what I was watching for lol.

Just home, hung out more washing, coffee now, radio on and heading out to the garden.

Watching out for me was it 😀

Watching out for me was it 😀

Nope sure I have you on camara 24/7 (thanks Auto), it was yer man that's all over FB who seems to have been feeling the heat during the week 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Time for a few early pints. These little bottles aren't cutting it.

Allow me to buy the chef a drink ....or five.

giphy.gif

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Allow me to buy the chef a drink ....or five.

giphy.gif

Ah Cheers DB. If ya were near me I'd buy you one!

I would love to go to a bar b q & have a few beers...... & I hardly ever drink beer....

Sitting on couch waiting to go to work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Jamie’s Italian...checking out the dessert menu.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to work..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got to fly to Baghdad for the first time, it was pretty interesting flying over places that I have heard of since 1991. Judging by the way we were treated, its still a very dangerous place, but looking at the number of massive new palaces, they aren't short of money. I hope some day that it returns to the country that it was and that we can visit it properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Pizza and sausage rolls
    Kitchen side
    All is quiet on the little bird side
    Ahhhhhhhh

Home after a few nice pints. Garden looks well. Paint work looks well. My first big weekend off in a while. No watching what you drink. No early starts. Decent breakfast's. Love it. My last one for a while so gonna lap it up guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Getting ready for date night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 UpintheAir1

or forgetting to turn off the electric blanket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home. Who would have thought Egg Hunts could be so competitive and exhausting yet great fun?

Catching up on the paper and today's news.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home , dinner sorted for tomorrow , but haven't decided what to eat tonight. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside. Sweet FA on the TV at the moment so I’m listening to tunes. Been working on my research proposal assignment today, and got most of it done. Hoping I’ll be able to finish it tomorrow, my head’s fried with it.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Home , dinner sorted for tomorrow , but haven't decided what to eat tonight. :D

Great what are we having mam :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Home much later than planned - went to a Polish egg blessing mass/ceremony with the boyfriend and his family and the "quick lunch" after somehow stretched to seven hours. Trying to work up the energy to get up and get the lamb marinated for tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

A busy day over, spread 4 ton of fertilizer. Just home from the Easter vigil and putting my feet up, I'm assured coffee is on the way.
    One of our neighbours is running for the council election and is having a campaign launch in a local pub and we are off to that, he is providing a bus service for us locals too.
    He might get a vote if he buys me enough drink:).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Gone to the dogs literally...at the greyhound races!

Great what are we having mam :pac:?

I made doner kebabs lol :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I made doner kebabs lol :pac:

I'm deskside just thinking how donor kebabs are my favorites :pac:

I'm deskside just thinking how donor kebabs are my favorites :pac:

Just as well I kept you one :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,155 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kebabs on skewers or in pittas?.

Kebabs on skewers or in pittas?.

In pittas Grem , first time making them :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside after being in town for a while. Beer in hand watching the latest in the Strikeback Series. Good enough so far.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement