Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Mass time, then EGG time.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

I've been offered a ticket to the Leinster match by a cousin who can't go, so heading to mass now and then straight up to Dublin. Have a lovely Easter Sunday, all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just back from Mass,
    Happy Easter All
    Don't go mad with the Easter Eggs:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Day of rest, listening to Shy Guy by Diana King...oh lawda mercy mercy mercy...and it wasn't a bad night at all :)

Kitchenside with 4fm blaring, 80s classics.. Don't you me baby, don't you want me...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Day of rest, listening to Shy Guy by Diana King...oh lawda mercy mercy mercy...and it wasn't a bad night at all :)

Always had great respect for her, still the only Jamaican singer to come out as far as I know, and in Jamaica, that's a brave move

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am inside sheltering from the sun for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting out in the garden with a cup of tea. Not quite as warm as I would like, but very pleasant all the same :)

Happy Easter everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Inside, eating chocolate! It's too hot to eat it outside, it melts before I can enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

TG1 wrote: »
    Inside, eating chocolate! It's too hot to eat it outside, it melts before I can enjoy it!

No chocolate here ( thanks to Dogs Trust :mad: )

so am outside :)

Hope you are all having the same fantastic weather that I have here.

@Erik Shun have you come across 'Raw Spirit' by Iain Banks ?

• Advertisement

0lddog wrote: »
    No chocolate here ( thanks to Dogs Trust :mad: )

so am outside :)

Hope you are all having the same fantastic weather that I have here.

@Erik Shun have you come across 'Raw Spirit' by Iain Banks ?

Not ever read it no, worth a look?

Just had half the child's egg... think that's my lot now..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Erik Shun wrote: »
    Not ever read it no, worth a look?

Just had half the child's egg... think that's my lot now..

If you can bring yourself to read about a Scotsman's tour of Scottish distilleries then it might be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the pub sipping a nice centre Merlot and gulping a soda water with fresh lime coz am thirsty as fook.

Waiting for the Liverpool game to start and waiting for my football boyfriend to arrive. He is from New Zealand and have never done more than give him an excited hug when we win a big game. Because we watch the football together always, people think we are a couple. Even my boyfriend refers to him as my football boyfriend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Jesus of Nazareth on Sky Arts

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gardenside enjoying the gorgeous weather :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Surrounded by chocolate but haven’t had a nibble yet ... there must’ve something wrong with me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - just watched the amazing finish of the Amstel Gold cycle race

Was down at Traught beach near Kinvara, while it was nice the sun only made a guest appearance.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Kitchen side
    Is it me or do the cadburys Easter eggs taste different??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

No, Cadburys chocolate is gone cat.

Seven Worlds will Collide

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Kitchen side
    Is it me or do the cadburys Easter eggs taste different??

You're right, they're nothing like they used to be, I've the big Dairymilk one here, they used to be thick chocolate and delicious but this is thin and bland, very disappointing but I'll plough on lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Yep, its definitely different. Not the same at all. Would rather have just had a bar of dairymilk. :(

TG1 wrote: »
    Yep, its definitely different. Not the same at all. Would rather have just had a bar of dairymilk. :(

I opened a yellow snack recently and I genuinely couldn't eat it, smelt "perfumey" as soon as I opened it and tasted awful, it's a travesty. 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

I opened a yellow snack recently and I genuinely couldn't eat it, smelt "perfumey" as soon as I opened it and tasted awful, it's a travesty. ��

Hate those yellow snacks now ! I thought they tasted soapy or something

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back indoors now, full of chocolate. Working on my assignment again, would really rather not, but it’s gotta be done (and time is beginning to run out :o)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This is my heaven :)

Autosport wrote: »
    This is my heaven :)

https://vimeo.com/68906475

And this springs to mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

We were out for lunch, I had lamb and it was gorgeous. Stopped off at a local lake for a bit of sunbathing on the way home, just a fabulous day out.
    Home now, might have another bit, we devoured the tiny ones earlier.

attachmentIMG_20190421_131301_BURST001_COVER

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

No Cadbury to be seen in our house. It changed at some point and we've given up..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Just back from visiting my Nan..you have to get an Easter egg when you're 95! Beautiful garden in the nursing home so we sat outside, she was in great form, best I've seen in a long time.

Cooking now, roast on and loads of veg. Attempting to cancel out a bit of the sugar the kids have consumed. They'll probably eat nothing! Going to sit outside and enjoy the weather..might as well pour a glass of wine while I'm at it..

Happy Easter!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

‪Egg hunt at my parents house with the whole family and grankids so much fun- and good for the soul!‬

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement