Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hungover on my way to rehearsals. Stupid Jagerbombs and b52's. Will I ever wise up?

Worried my laptop got wet last night in the biblical rains we had. Currently drying out and hopefully will work when I switch it on later or it will have been a very costly night.

Still Liverpool won.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Just had a small bowl of porridge and a cup of coffee, then its out for my Saturday morning parkrun (

Snap, venturing further afield. Local one not on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...A little bit of soap will wash away your lipstick on my face...

Morning all

Couchside with coffee, cool breezy morning it seems.

Doggies to the groomer is the major plan for the morning.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, Sunday fear kicking in already as new job starts monday, but have brunch with my fab friends who have stuck by me the last while planned to take my mind off it.

Anyone want to come over and kick me into gear to get up and get going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Snap, venturing further afield. Local one not on today.

I read that in the Parkrun thread. I was going to venture further myself but with this weather I think I'll just stay local.

I'm thinking of doing the 10k in The Great Limerick Run next weekend so I'll probably push on after the parkrun for a few more kilometers, although 10k isn't going to phase me either.

Best of luck with the new location, and hey you get a new location PB regardless what time you do :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Morning all
    Kitchen side miserable with a cold
    Tea time I think little man just went for nap
    Have a nice day everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Heading into cafe for the best coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

You were bound to come a cropper SB after nursing the others.
    Coffee and scone time, the worst of the weather gone by here and thankfully nothing major to report.
    I have done over 6000 steps, according to my phone, among the cattle this morning, would that be called a parkwalk.
    Good luck with the running lads, the wind will slow you up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home and brekkieside, shopping done.
    I like shopping early to avoid the general population but the downside is you can’t move through the aisles properly with all the cages and shelf stackers.
    But sun is shining now and I have coffee and fresh bread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A wild morning, following an even wilder night, and it wouldn't entice you to much outdoor activity right now. There's a hint of brightness on the horizon, so a bit of reading for the time being and hopefully some tidying of debris later.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with black coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Fire station side.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Deskside,

But now off for a cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

A massive old rowan in our front ditch came down in the wind last night and fell across the road and took out a couple of hazels and a hawthorn in the opposite ditch, so there's a gang outside now with chainsaws trying to make the road accessible again. I, alas, am not trusted with any sort of large sharp cutt-y power tools, so I'm lounging in the sitting room doing nothing in particular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Back from my 5k parkrun and thank you Storm Hannah because I knocked a HUGE 1 min 25 secs off my previous PB :)

Now fry up!.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) we survived the storm well just abouts :D wifi is gone so on mobile data :eek: good amount of debris on the roads so be careful peeps :)

Oh and Happy Saturday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, feeling like I need more sleep. But I need a shower before work and if I go back to sleep, that won’t happen. Why must they bring me in early, there’s nothing on until later :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Brewing coffee and getting the biscuits out. The eldest grandchild has called to say she's on her way for a chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with porridge and tae, you'd swear I was a honeybear with the amount of honey I put in my porridge :pac:.

• Advertisement

Hello all :)

I am couchside with a grumbling belly but will soon be out and about.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside, can't sleep. :(

Bedside, can't sleep. :(

Oh no :( how is your friend ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Bedside, can't sleep.

Someone in work was telling me about a podcast on Spotify Grem that's meant to help you sleep where the guys voice really works apparently at making you doze off if it's any use to you. Hope sleep comes soon.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Friend is okish. Safe for now I think.

Friend is okish. Safe for now I think.

Good they are safe . Wish I could go to bed :( little bird a ball of energy and I'm miserable with the cold .
    Couch side hugging the hot water bottle

Hope you recover quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

12 hours later, I’m back at the coalface. It’ll be a long day methinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In my favourite electronic store, so many desirable items but the missus will kill me if I walk outta here with a 85” TV even with 50% off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

smurfjed wrote: »
    In my favourite electronic store, so many desirable items but the missus will kill me if I walk outta here with a 85” TV even with 50% off.

I'll mind it for you ;):D

Now beachside watching the world go by :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement