Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    I don't eat sausages, food of the devil

Had fish and chips 3 times last week so that's a no but thanks for the ideas :)

An omelette ? with onion , cheese , tomato ?

Making myself hungry here now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam if your cooking ill be eating :D

Mam if your cooking ill be eating :D

If you want omelettes , bring eggs , I forgot to get any :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a can of Sprite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting on the kitchen floor with the kids and letting the hamsters run wild.

They are so fast its unbelievable. Tiny legs!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Having a bottle of S.Pelliegrino live on the edge I say

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

New homeside. Arrived, and bra was particularly uncomfortable during the journey- couldn't wait to get it off.

Anyway, new ApartHotel is in the middle of a surburban-looking neighbourhood with about five houses and anybody walking by able to look in. I did the take-bra-off-without-removing-top dance for the residents. They will love me for the next few weeks..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thinking of heading downstairs, as I'm starved of the hunger.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Fish and chips , with tartare sauce !

Ahhh cheers mam! I'd love some thanks :pac:
    BBFAN wrote: »
    So glad she's home Seph, must have been very worrying for you. How old is she?

Thanks, She's 11 months, she'll be one at the end of Feb and my nephew will be one at the end of march :eek: :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bra was particularly uncomfortable during the journey- couldn't wait to get it off.

ooh-matron-kenneth-williams-carry-on-bouvier-des-flandres-puppies-for-sale-uk.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table...just finishing off the last of the big tub of heroes I opened the other night....had pringles as well and a **** load of sandwiches....definetly fell off the diet wagon this week....back on it again tomorrow....

Hormones are totally out staying their welcome...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Having a bottle of S.Pelliegrino live on the edge I say

did you bother with the rally today ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Fireside at home watching telly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

A glass of cold water and a freshly squeezed lime, Avengers infinity for the next 2.5 hours with the child... behave yourselves whilst I'm gone :)

bassy wrote: »
    did you bother with the rally today ?.

Coolmine? nah was out West anyway, think I only went to that one once.

That reminds me , I googled that Bog Cycle thingymajig . It looks / reads like a good outing , enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

New homeside. Arrived, and bra was particularly uncomfortable during the journey- couldn't wait to get it off.

One day last week I was on my way to college and was picking my boyfriend up on the way. My bra was so annoying the whole way to the bf’s house that as soon as I pulled up outside I took it off and threw it onto the floor of the car :D:p

same as did,nt bother and have,nt done for years.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    One day last week I was on my way to college and was picking my boyfriend up on the way. My bra was so annoying the whole way to the bf’s house that as soon as I pulled up outside I took it off and threw it onto the floor of the car :D:p

if ye need help im here for ye :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Thinking of heading downstairs, as I'm starved of the hunger.

Ahhh cheers mam! I'd love some thanks :pac:

Thanks, She's 11 months, she'll be one at the end of Feb and my nephew will be one at the end of march :eek: :D

God that's a lot to go through at 11 months, god love her.

I've a grandson of 8 months and couldn't bear to see him sick like that.

I seen a FB status once "I'm home and the bra is off, I'm not going back out".

Summed up my way of thinking exactly. :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

That reminds me , I googled that Bog Cycle thingymajig . It looks / reads like a good outing , enjoy :)

Come on Mam get that bike out of the shed, I'll mind ya :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

BBFAN wrote:
    Please post a link here for us, save us looking through the other thread.

Can't link as on the phone BB but you'll get it on YouTube or Spotify. It's Mesadorm Easy

BBFAN wrote: »
    God that's a lot to go through at 11 months, god love her.

I've a grandson of 8 months and couldn't bear to see him sick like that.

Ahhh stop, my brother sent a pic of her all with Iv's and god knows what else coming out of her and it broke my heart, she looked so miserable, If I could have I would have swapped places with her in a second.

Jaysis next you'll be burning it :D :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There'll be no bra burning here - the feckin cost of them!! :eek:

Come on Mam get that bike out of the shed, I'll mind ya :)

Geez CH , it'd be a shocking long cycle up to it , I dunno if I'd be able for it after all that :)

Geez CH , it'd be a shocking long cycle up to it , I dunno if I'd be able for it after all that :)

I have a nice comfy car to chauffeur us and the bikes there :)

There'll be no bra burning here - the feckin cost of them!! :eek:

Buy a load of Penny's ones :pac:

You men don't realise how lucky you are not to have to wear bras!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Buy a load of Penny's ones :pac:

If only, i'm afraid their sizes are a little limited

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

What's it like ?
    Apart from edible :p

Its grand. Delish! I add some veg to it.
    Fish and chips , with tartare sauce !

Can't beat it! Chipper or home?
    I don't eat sausages, food of the devil

Had fish and chips 3 times last week so that's a no but thanks for the ideas :)

Cheeky bitch Auto!:D Don't like the oul sausie? Ya can't be trusted.:eek:
    Sitting on the kitchen floor with the kids and letting the hamsters run wild.

They are so fast its unbelievable. Tiny legs!!!!

Plastic balls! Lock em inside. Less crap on the floor or chewed wires.

And?????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement