Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Having just turned forty my missus is giving me some stick too. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

BBFAN wrote: »
    He was a bread man and used to give my Mam an iced log every week, she loved him. :D:D:D:D

Iced log , is that what it was called ?

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm a kind of toy boy. Mrs G is over 50 and I'm only 47! The attitude difference is getting VERY noticeable these days. I'm still up for it.:D

Away to bed.

Hmm interesting ;) so you went for the younger woman :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Iced log , is that what it was called ?

:D:D

You can still buy them :D Keoghs bake a beautiful one

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All quiet in netropolis tonight

• Advertisement

All quiet in netropolis tonight

Enjoy your night as I'm off to the land of nod :)

Night Auto, back to work i plod so *sulks*

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In bed watching tv and getting cuddles off my pooch, who knew such a small dog could take over most of the bed :/:)

MAC addict wrote: »
    In bed watching tv and getting cuddles off my pooch, who knew such a small dog could take over most of the bed :/:)

Ooh what kinda dog? Any pics?.

A miniature jack Russell, she’s like my baby :) I’ve none on this laptop I’ll see if I can from the old one.

• Advertisement

Oh my, sounds adorable, i love doggos :)

How are you tonight?

She’s a little madam she runs the place.. Im good all is back to normal and a full house here again.. how is work

Ah i'm glad, sleep easier tonight so.. All ok here after a head melting start.

That’s it. I was just nervous as I’m usually not home alone and then that happens :/ I haven’t done a night shift in a while I usually like them, while they are busy there’s a calmness usually about.

It's typical isn't it?. Anyway yeah i like nights, well except when i wander into mayhem of course :rolleyes:

Yeah that’s it. Ah nights when it gets manic it goes all out never a in between. Thankfully it’s not that often it happens :)

I'm blaming the moon.. Everyone is in crap humour too but i managed to lock myself away in my office so i'm good for now.

I wish I was allowed do that but it’s very frowned upon in a hospital. Haha

Hahahaha just fire plasters and paracetamol out a hatch? :pac:

Thinking about it I could never do that I actually like being out in the thick of it too :) busyness makes the time go faster :)

• Advertisement

I like a mix. I've been a people person too long so i need a bolthole these days..

Deja Boo wrote: »
    I can blame the moon for my wicked mood? :eek: ....Cooool! :pac::pac::pac:

Oh absolutely :) It's how the feckin thing works, making us all cranky and snappy

Feckin weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got addicted to planes at an early stage so didn't do any real drinking until my early 20's, and I have spent a lot of time making up for that lost youth :)

Nespresso time with the mutt on the balcony, its becoming a ritual to him as he literally dragged me out of bed to come sit here.

Ahh mutt is cute Smurf, hope the view from the balcony is good today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,154 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

These are airplane pillows that he has had for about 3 years, dog proof balls get destroyed in minutes but these pillows have lasted the test of time, tell him it’s bedtime and he picks up a pillow and off he goes 😀

Oh schtop he's gorgeous, the pillow story is wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Oh smurfjed, he is adorable!

I'm wandering round the house, didn't sleep fantastically last night, and still feeling a bit rough after being sick all week but need to show my face in the office today. Dreading it.

You got this TG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

smurfjed wrote: »
    These are airplane pillows that he has had for about 3 years, dog proof balls get destroyed in minutes but these pillows have lasted the test of time, tell him it’s bedtime and he picks up a pillow and off he goes ��
    In love! How can you resist that adorable puppeh face?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement