Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch...head cold....feel like ****e....but going to work to annoy boss as I'm leaving this Friday lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

gifted wrote: »
    Couch...head cold....feel like ****e....but going to work to annoy boss as I'm leaving this Friday lol lol

Any jobs going? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Grandeeod wrote:
    I reckon Ted is a lot lot younger than you Auto.

Autosport wrote:
    How many lots Maybe I’d like a toy boy

I am young at heart,
    :D

well maybe.

Just gone 36. I'd never ask a lady her age?

Ah, it's only Auto, how old are ye?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Ted I'm older than you :eek:

But not by much :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Morning! On the train! 1/2 day today! I get my report from my psychologist this afternoon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Morning Folks, it's dull and cool in North Tipp - kinda like myself.

Mug of tay and a woodbine.

Time for a shave and brekkie

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

North Tipp you say?

On the bus home, two days off!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Much accomplished overnight. Must rest awhile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Taking my last 2 days hols from last year... roadworks outside my door though...bugga!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having breakfast then heading to visit an old friend in a nursing home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Working from home today.

The thought of hot buttery scones just out of the oven is becoming all consuming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

On the couch after waking up the house with my hacking. It's going to be a long day.

But there's never been a mermaid here
    On Mermaid Avenue
    No, I've never seen a mermaid here
    On Mermaid Avenue

I have added today's earworm to the choones thread

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Succubus_ wrote: »
    On the couch after waking up the house with my hacking. It's going to be a long day.

I heard it all the way up here in Dublin!

I'm in work, I'd prefer to be anywhere else.

Succubus_ wrote: »

Ah it's time for them to be up anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Ted I'm older than you

Cradle snatcher:p

Deskside, coffee not working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Going to work. Had a fun morning with my dogs. Big dog is like a cheeky teenager. I was chasing them with the insert from the kitchen roll, pretending it was a big stick. Big dog was chasing it chasing him, and kept biting it and trying to take it off me. I was sitting down having my breakfast and he walloped me with his paw :D he can handle himself in a fight anyway

They’re always begging my food off me. He will share his food with his little brother and isn’t possessive over his food. I took up his dish and pretended to have some from it and he went nuts �� howling at me to put it back. Next time he’s begging my pasta I’ll howl at him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tide was out so it looks horrible, didn’t think that it was a good time to have him chase a sliotar.

His little face :D
    He’s like daddy wtf

Love that dog smurf!
    Me & my dog just back from our walk, today we saw a lion & 2 rhinos!!

• Advertisement

:eek:
    Where the hell were you walking?!?!?
    Reminds me of when a circus set up near my house. It packed up and left and I was driving past the field it was in like a day later. I have really bad eyesight, so I drive by and I see like this humpy camel? I was so excited. I reversed back and got out, I thought the circus forgot it. It was two brown cows riding.

Anyway, work. The salt water is finally starting to work. Pain gone from an 8 to a 5. Drs office rang me back and told me there’s a script ready for me too so I can cancel the dentist and my gums live to see another day unmutilated

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

smurfjed wrote: »
    These are airplane pillows that he has had for about 3 years, dog proof balls get destroyed in minutes but these pillows have lasted the test of time, tell him it’s bedtime and he picks up a pillow and off he goes 😀

Smurf, he’s gorgeous! Such a cute face :D and the story about the pillows is adorable

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Tide was out so it looks horrible, didn’t think that it was a good time to have him chase a sliotar.

Thats lovely.

Smurf, your pictures never fail to brighten my day

Thank you.

I'm having a "what can go wrong is going wrong day", can't wait to get out of work and I Will be having wine later.. What a day.!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting here thinking about dogs.

Thinking about my late dogs Zoe Hayley and Molly OTRB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch in front of the stove and surrounded by baskets of folded laundry and single socks. I've no idea how I have so many odd socks. I think I may just get over myself and start wearing odd socks..
    I'm tired today and my back hurts like a bitch. I've no idea what's for dinner, how many for dinner or what's in the house for dinner. I want coffee but it's over there and can someone please come over and mind me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Showered and changed after a #$€&# of a job clearing a blocked septic tank. Time for a coffee....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

cbyrd wrote: »
    On the couch in front of the stove and surrounded by baskets of folded laundry and single socks. I've no idea how I have so many odd socks. I think I may just get over myself and start wearing odd socks..
    I'm tired today and my back hurts like a bitch. I've no idea what's for dinner, how many for dinner or what's in the house for dinner. I want coffee but it's over there and can someone please come over and mind me...

I've one drawer for matched and (half)one for unmatched. Unmatched gets emptied once a year when I wear unmatched socks until i get to the end of them, back to the matched then. Only ones I throw out are the holey ones.

Waiting on a fry up back home with the smallies and Mrs. Finnerty. Kept them at home today chilling out fire lighting playing restaurants:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I buy a big rake of the same socks every year. Makes pairing a little less painful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement