Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Kitchen Rules AU S10

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is good stuff.

A little devil on my shoulder says it's somewhat staged though. Victor's moods were a bit OTT.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,128 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Mr E wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This is good stuff.

A little devil on my shoulder says it's somewhat staged though. Victor's moods were a bit OTT.

Ah yeah. As scripted as home and away :)

Strewth! :o

OK up to date now. Jesus, Piper is never going to live this down. This show has been a character assassination for her.

Tomorrow looks like it will be very good. I've no idea who is cooking, I think they skipped over that. :D

OK up to date now. Jesus, Piper is never going to live this down. This show has been a character assassination for her.

Tomorrow looks like it will be very good. I've no idea who is cooking, I think they skipped over that. :D

Cant remember myself! Looking forward to their turn though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Dovies wrote: »
    Cant remember myself! Looking forward to their turn though!

Think it's either Ibby/Romell or John/Mammy, looking at who was round the table... They're all in white so I think it's Ibby/Romell. Cannot wait to see the continuing fall out!

Edit - scratch that, just spotted Ibby at the table, must be John & Mammy

Are we all caught up on the start of the final episodes?? :)

Are we all caught up on the start of the final episodes?? :)

No! I'm just at piper/veronicas ultimate restaurant. Clusterf*£@!

I've watched up to the first quarter final. I think
    Ibby and Romel
    will be tough to beat.

Looks like the scriptwriters didn't know how to write a good ending for the Piper/Victor storyline. :pac:
    It all fell a bit flat in the end...

Note the way they didn't show the girls families meeting them - straight to the shops with them! I was waiting to see who was there - husband?? :)

• Advertisement

Looks like the scriptwriters didn't know how to write a good ending for the Piper/Victor storyline. :pac:
    It all fell a bit flat in the end...

Definitely an anti-climax!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭yogibear77

Anyone see the first semi final yet....hhhhhhmmmm is what I will say

yogibear77 wrote: »
    Anyone see the first semi final yet....hhhhhhmmmm is what I will say

Thought the comments and scoring didn't quite add up.

nothing wrote: »
    Thought the comments and scoring didn't quite add up.

Me too, considering what happened with the starter...very strange

Me too, considering what happened with the starter...very strange

I felt like they wanted one group through regardless

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

Roll on tonight for the finale. Best season of a reality tv show ever. From start to finish I loved it.

norabattie wrote: »
    Roll on tonight for the finale. Best season of a reality tv show ever. From start to finish I loved it.

Thought the final was on Sunday? Masterchef starts Monday

Yep, I think it's Sunday.

nothing wrote: »
    I felt like they wanted one group through regardless

I totally agree, seemed very one sided

Thought the final was on Sunday? Masterchef starts Monday

Yeah its Sunday. Was disgusted yesterday when I couldn't find it. Why such a break between the semi's and the final. :mad:

• Advertisement

I totally agree, seemed very one sided

Think its an editing thing really - same with Masterchef
    Masterchef Canada editing is horrendous - shows you clips of what's coming up in the series and you can see who is still in the show at episode 10 etc!

Great final. Deserving winners

norabattie wrote: »
    Great final. Deserving winners

Couldn't agree more, delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Just finished the series as it aired in the UK. Got sucked in even with those long episodes.

I do think it's a great mix of culinary competition and reality tv drama.

A good underdog story was a nice unexpected twist but looking back at the entire edit it makes sense now.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

I was surprised Matt and Luke won it, I didnt think they would beat the two Pervians in the semi nor did I see them beating Ibbi and Rommel.

MKR definitely full of drama, I think they really egged it up in S10, especially with some the the stuff Josh and Austin were coming out with !

MKR New Zealand started last night on Sky Witness, think it was 6.30pm or so and presume it is 5 episodes a week they are showing. Pete and Manu are judging it too which wasnt the case in previous seasons iirc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

Stumbled across an episode of it during the week and really struggled with it, just as I did with the UK series.

It's not just Pete and Manu along with the format that make the show. Australia really knows how to do Reality TV (and drag it out over about 80 episodes to maximise revenue) and the NW version feels like a dramatically inferior product.

yeah the NZ version is nowhere near as good as Aus but right now its all we've got!

I was reading some Aussie tv sites and there seemed to be a good few complaints about S10 and how it was feck all to do with food and more to do with the producers creating drama

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am watching Rivals on RTE, very big brother fights bitchiness than cooking

• Advertisement

I tried to watch it couldn't, too much fighting. It lost it's way more readily tv than cooking. Think I read it got cancelled after this season??? Viewing figures were awful apparently. Why did they have to mess with it. I loved the early seasons.

There are advertising on W a new series plate of origin it's a mix of the old masterchef judges and MKR judges.......unfortunately it's been cancelled after 1 season. Will still give it a go.

Advertisement