Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance qoutes

Options
  • 04-02-2019 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

Has anyone got any experience with 123.ie car insurance company ?
    I am with Allianz and my car insurance is up in a few weeks. I have got a few other quotes with 123.ie been the cheapest by 280 euro ( 560 euro quote ).
    I am thinking of changing but I am thinking 123.ie might be cheaper for the first year to get you on board but then drive up the price by a grand or so the second year.
    At the moment with Allianz over the 3 year's with them my insurance has risen but not by much maybe 50 to 100 euro maybe I am better if staying put, I'm not sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You know that there’s a motoring forum on here? With a dedicated insurance subforum?

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Peter256

endacl wrote: »
    You know that there’s a motoring forum on here? With a dedicated insurance subforum?

Yeah sorry I just realised I posted in wrong section.

Advertisement