Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Site issue

• 04-02-2019 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi I’m looking for help in relation to a piece of land that was gifted to my husband by his father. We submitted planning a year ago and are about to draw down our mortgage. Now my father in law has noticed on the site layout that my husband will be taking ownership of the existing gate into the field! We don’t want this part of the site but need to take ownership to amend it and pull the ditch back. My father in law now says he doesn’t want us having this area and won’t sign it over. Can anyone advise on our options? Going for planning again is not an option for us.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

It’s a mapping issue
    Get local arch/eng and add a yellow line(wayleave) to the Drawing

Solicitor can explain this to seller

Advertisement