Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outstanding Credit Refund

• 04-02-2019 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

I received a bill for outstanding credit issued on the 4th of January. I was in touch with one of the mods here last month in regards to getting this money refunded and was assured that it was being processed, but I still haven't received a cent. Could somebody please look into this for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

Phat Cat wrote: »
    I received a bill for outstanding credit issued on the 4th of January. I was in touch with one of the mods here last month in regards to getting this money refunded and was assured that it was being processed, but I still haven't received a cent. Could somebody please look into this for me?
    Hi Phat Cat

Could you pm me the following details please and I would be happy to look into this for you? ~

Registered Name:
    Registered Address:
    Account number:
    DOB:
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

Any chance of an update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Phat Cat wrote: »
    Any chance of an update?
    Hi Phat Cat, 

Could you send the PM to me and I will respond. 

Grainne

Advertisement