Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check Contract

• 04-02-2019 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you check my number to see if I'm out of contract please. Being trying to get through on 1901 but no joy.

Thanks,

DM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 527 ✭✭✭eir: Linzi

drunk_monk wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you check my number to see if I'm out of contract please. Being trying to get through on 1901 but no joy.

Thanks,

DM
    Hi drunk_monk

Could you pm the following details please, and I will be happy to look into this for you? ~

Registered Name:
    Registered Address:
    Account number:
    DOB:
    Are you the account holder?

Many thanks

~ Linzi

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭drunk_monk

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi drunk_monk

Could you pm the following details please, and I will be happy to look into this for you? ~

Registered Name:
    Registered Address:
    Account number:
    DOB:

Many thanks

~ Linzi
    I pm,d you the details same day so do you have any update on this? I'll give you 48 hours after which I'm cancelling my DD. Any issues I'll see ye in court.

DM

I pm,d you the details same day so do you have any update on this? I'll give you 48 hours after which I'm cancelling my DD. Any issues I'll see ye in court.

DM
    Still absolutely nothing from these useless fecker.

STAY AWAY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

eir: Linzi wrote: »
    Hi drunk_monk

Registered Name:
    Registered Address:
    Account number:
    DOB:

Many thanks

~ Linzi
    I pm,d you the details same day so do you have any update on this?  I'll give you 48 hours after which I'm cancelling my DD. Any issues I'll see ye in court.

DM
    Hi drunk_monk, 

Could you forward the PM to me and I will respond. 

Apologies for the delay

Grainne

Hi drunk_monk, 

Apologies for the delay

Grainne

Done, but what happened to my original request for information? Like I said I've already cancelled the DD. I've spent over 1 hour on the phone and on this forum to try and get answers to no avail. I'm gone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi drunk_monk, 

Apologies for the delay

Grainne

Done, but what happened to my original request for information? Like I said I've already cancelled the DD. I've spent over 1 hour on the phone and on this forum to try and get answers to no avail. I'm gone.
    Hi drunk_monk, 

Our apologies for the delay. 

I have responded to your PM. 

Grainne

Advertisement