Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impossible to cancel contract because no body answers phone

• 04-02-2019 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi,

Im trying to contact your loyalty team to cancel my eir account as I am out of contract. 
    I just get hold music. Then an automated message tells me to try online chat who tell me to contact the phone number and I get no where. 
    This is why im leaving eir and now I can't even do that because no body answers me. Every day I can't cancel my contract it costs me more money  

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,639 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

yellowbear wrote: »
    Hi,

Im trying to contact your loyalty team to cancel my eir account as I am out of contract. 
    I just get hold music. Then an automated message tells me to try online chat who tell me to contact the phone number and I get no where. 
    This is why im leaving eir and now I can't even do that because no body answers me. Every day I can't cancel my contract it costs me more money  

There is always registered letter and cancelling direct debit if all else fails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

yellowbear wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi yellowbear, 

Sorry to hear you are unable to get through. We are aware of long hold times. 

You can find details of how to cancel here

Grainne

Advertisement