Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am thinking of leaving Eir, cust. service terrible & on hold for ages all the time.

Options
  • 04-02-2019 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

When I call to ask if I can get fibre broadband with Eir (because my internet is sooo slow a lot of times) I am put on hold by customer services, then passed to sales, then the loyalty team but they don't answer, and I am told by a recorded voice that the waiting time is over 30 mins. I have spent hours on the phone, and I am being told I can have it by one department, and another says I can't. I have given up as being put on hold and passed around to different staff telling me different things is too much. 
    In addition to this, I have had a 'crackling' phone line for 4 years with them which they are unable to fix.

I want to leave Eir, as they are not providing me with a satisfying network service, or customer service, therefore not adhering to their side of contract.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Stanley71 wrote: »
    When I call to ask if I can get fibre broadband with Eir (because my internet is sooo slow a lot of times) I am put on hold by customer services, then passed to sales, then the loyalty team but they don't answer, and I am told by a recorded voice that the waiting time is over 30 mins. I have spent hours on the phone, and I am being told I can have it by one department, and another says I can't. I have given up as being put on hold and passed around to different staff telling me different things is too much. 
    In addition to this, I have had a 'crackling' phone line for 4 years with them which they are unable to fix.

I want to leave Eir, as they are not providing me with a satisfying network service, or customer service, therefore not adhering to their side of contract.
    Hi Stanley71, 

Sorry to hear your call was transferred to other departments. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

If you could PM the following details I can check this for you?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

As soon as I get this information I will be happy to help. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Stanley71

Grain from Eir. I still have not had a response from you even though I have sent (and it is logged in my 'sent' folder on 8/2/19) all my details. I will send them to you again now in a private message. This is my last attempt with eir, and that's a promise, as my experience with your company is an utter joke as a customer being ignored, and a diabolical.

Grain from Eir. I still have not had a response from you even though I have sent (and it is logged in my 'sent' folder on 8/2/19) all my details. I will send them to you again now in a private message. This is my last attempt with eir, and that's a promise, as my experience with your company is an utter joke as a customer being ignored, and a diabolical.
    Hi Stanley71, 

My apologies for the delay in responding. 

I have responded to your PM

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭jasper100

Hi Stanley71, 

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Any chance you can reply in public to peoples complaints and redact peoples private information.

Do you solve peoples problems or just reply with some spoof about where to go next?

jasper100 wrote: »
    Hi Stanley71, 

Grainne
    Hi Grainne,

Any chance you can reply in public to peoples complaints and redact peoples private information.

Do you solve peoples problems or just reply with some spoof about where to go next?
    Hi jasper100, 

To protect our customers I always respond to private messages in a PM. If I am requested to respond publicly I will do this. 

I always solve customers queries to the best of my abilities. 

Is there anything I can help you with here? 

Grainne

• Advertisement
Advertisement