Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Eir have any employees left in customer care ?

• 04-02-2019 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I applied for the 30 for 20 prepay offer recently and received a sim card. It wouldn't work, in Eir language it was "Not Provisioned"[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]After a fortnight, I received a replacement sim, stating there was an error with the original sim and offering me 10 euro credit for my inconvenience.[/font]
    [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I registered the new sim, I downloaded the app, I topped up, but I can't select the offer.[/font]

The chatline is permanently offline.
    There doesn't seem to be anyone to answer the phone, when I ring.
    I pm'ed the representatives last Friday and the message was read at 11:00 am but no reply.
    Surely it's not that difficult to put the sim on the plan it was supplied for ?
    I would hate to ask for something difficult.

So simple:

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, "lucida grande", arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Can you put me on the 30 for 20 plan and while you are there, apply the 10 euro free credit as per the letter.[/font]

PS: I have already sent an "unsolicited pm" with my details last Friday.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

There seems to one left called Khanna.
    Said I'm sorted, so fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi Zimmerframe, 

Thanks for letting us know you got sorted. 

Contact us here if you have any other queries

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Hi Zimmerframe, 

Thanks for letting us know you got sorted. 

Contact us here if you have any other queries

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement