Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracked screen

Options
  • 04-02-2019 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

I cracked my galaxy j3 screen on the edge.It seems serviceable and not too badly damaged.

Any advice? Will the crack get worse inevitably? Can I stop that happening in any way?

Comments

Is it still in warranty, or, Did you buy it less than a year ago .
    What would the fella behind the counter in repair think of it being accidental or chargeable.
    Can you tolerate the damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭amandstu

Is it still in warranty, or, Did you buy it less than a year ago .
    What would the fella behind the counter in repair think ofzT it being accidental or chargeable.
    Can you tolerate the damage?
    The damage is very tolerable.My worry is if it spreads.The centre of the cracks is just off the visible part of the screen in the top left hand corner but the cracks extend to the other side of the screen (about a quarter the way down the rhs and the lhs)

I will try and dig out the receipt as it is either just over a year old or just under and I understand it will be very expensive to repair otherwise (It only cost around 150 from memory.-new)

Advertisement