Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir ,is there anybody there two knocks for yes one for no.

• 04-02-2019 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Been waiting so so patiently, there's no doubt your under severe pressure, but before I leave your undistinguished company, I thought give it one more go. Can I have someone contact me, about the current status of the order / account, I have made the mistake of wasting hours of life ringing relentlessly a telecommunications company that doesn't communicate.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭slith

softlad wrote: »
    Been waiting so so patiently, there's no doubt your under severe pressure, but before I leave your undistinguished company, I thought give it one more go. Can I have someone contact me, about the current status of the order / account, I have made the mistake of wasting hours of life ringing relentlessly  a telecommunications company that doesn't communicate.
    Unsurprisingly no responses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Been waiting so so patiently, there's no doubt your under severe pressure, but before I leave your undistinguished company, I thought give it one more go. Can I have someone contact me, about the current status of the order / account, I have made the mistake of wasting hours of life ringing relentlessly  a telecommunications company that doesn't communicate.
    Hi softlad, 

If you could PM the following details and what your query is I will be happy to help?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 34 softlad

[quoe="eir: Grainne;109341269"]Hi softlad, 

If you could PM the following details and what your query is I will be happy to help?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Thanks, 
    Grainne[/quote]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

[quoe="eir: Grainne;109341269"]Hi softlad, 

1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    [/QUOTE]
    Hi softlad, 

I have responded to your PM. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne