Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much time ?

Options
  • 04-02-2019 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi there myself the wife and two kids aged 5 and 14 are heading to New York next Tuesday’s morning . The flight is at 10.45am , so I’m just wondering how much time should we allow to go through immergration at Dublin airport ??? And what time we should aim to be in the airport for thanks ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

house45 wrote: »
    Hi there myself the wife and two kids aged 5 and 14 are heading to New York next Tuesday’s morning . The flight is at 10.45am , so I’m just wondering how much time should we allow to go through immergration at Dublin airport ??? And what time we should aim to be in the airport for thanks ??

3 hours before is the norm for transatlantic flights. I got a text before my most recent trip telling me to be down at pre-clearance 2 hours before flight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,357 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

3 hours is alot but if you have bags to check in I would try to be at airport by 8.15-8.30 at latest

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

3 hours. better to be an hour early than a minute late.

Advertisement