Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit refund outstanding

• 04-02-2019 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi

I moved from eir at the start of December 2018. I have returned the eir router in mid-December. 

I was told on the phone by eir customer support that the credit on my closed eir account would automatically issue. It's now nearly 2 months since the start of this process, and I have yet to receive the refund.

Can you please advise?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

tsiklon wrote: »
    Hi

I moved from eir at the start of December 2018. I have returned the eir router in mid-December. 

I was told on the phone by eir customer support that the credit on my closed eir account would automatically issue. It's now nearly 2 months since the start of this process, and I have yet to receive the refund.

Can you please advise?

Thanks
    Hi tsiklon, 

Could you PM the following details and I can check if the refund was processed?
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder?

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement