Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sims ivf

• 04-02-2019 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi,
    Long story but will try and make it a short one. Myself and my husband have been ttc for a number of years. I had blocked tubes which were successfully unblocked in tallaght hosp. I was referred to sims ivf, and met with a fantastic doctor and she suggested we try TSI/OI to start with.
    Fast forward took all my meds, went day 9 for my scan and all was looking so well, 2 follies on right side and 3 on left. Today I went for a scan and follies on right hand side have shrinked and 2 on my left side are just the perfect size ready for ovulation.
    My problem is the sonogragher noticed a small bit of fluid in my uterine cavity and some behind the ovary. They are nearly 100% sure it is coming from my left tube 're blocked again with fluid.
    My question is would this show up on the internal scan or does anyone know what would cause this. I am absoutely heartbroken as I got my hopes up that everything would go ok, especially from my 1st scan and then to be told this today.
    I am really praying for a good outcome out of this.

Advertisement