Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

permanently deleting whatsapp history

Options
  • 04-02-2019 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭

hi all
    i am looking to permanently delete my whatsapp chat history.
    I have a phone provided to me by my employer and some of the content that has been sent to me might be deemed unacceptable. I wouldn't care if it was my own phone, but its a work phone and sim card. I am going to purchase my own phone and sim card with new number this weekend.
    I read recently that your employer has the right to go through whatsapp messages private e mails etc if they are on their mobile devices, so for that reason i want to delete the whats app history and also my hotmail account plus history.
    I have also used the work phone for banking apps, so i would love to be able to delete all that history aswell.
    Does anyone know how to achieve this?
    The device is a nokia2. I also have an i pad provided by my employer that i would like to wipe as it has my hotmail app on it too.
    thanks all.

Comments

Advertisement