Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill discrepency

• 04-02-2019 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭

After attempting to cancel my contract in January I was offered the same contract Eir complete bundle that I had for €40 per month for 12 months. So I decided to renew the contract as this was acceptable to me. The rep I spoke with advised I was signing up to Eir Complete Broadband & Phone for 12 months at €40 per month. I got an email at the same time from getmore@eir.ie confirming the same details (i.e. €40/month). I got my first bill this morning which states that my monthly charge is €78 per month and not the €40 per month which I was originally advised. Can someone please look into this?

I still have the original E mail and a reference number if this helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Is it possible for a Rep to look into this for me please?  Spent over an hour on the phone this morning to be told that Eir will honour this but have received no confirmation e mail, and no call back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

iceage wrote: »
    After attempting to cancel my contract in January I was offered the same contract Eir complete bundle that I had for €40 per month for 12 months. So I decided to renew the contract as this was acceptable to me. The rep I spoke with advised I was signing up to Eir Complete Broadband & Phone for 12 months at €40 per month. I got an email at the same time from getmore@eir.ie confirming the same details (i.e. €40/month). I got my first bill this morning which states that my monthly charge is €78 per month and not the €40 per month which I was originally advised. Can someone please look into this?

Hi iceage, 

Could you PM the following details? 
    1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB
    5. Are you the Account Holder? 

As soon as I get this I can check why your bill is costing this much. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Hi iceage, 

1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    PM sent there Grainne, thank you.

Hi iceage, 

1. Registered Name
    2. Registered Address
    3. Account Number
    4. DOB

Thanks, 
    Grainne
    PM sent there Grainne, thank you.
    No problem iceage, 

I have responded to your PM. Let me know if you have any questions

Grainne

Many thanks for your reply and the clarification Grainne.  

• Advertisement

Many thanks for your reply and the clarification Grainne.  
    No problem iceage

Glad to have helped. 

Grainne

Advertisement