Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apex Legends

Options

Comments

Just need wins on Wraith, Caustic, and Mirage (still need to unlock), then to work on the 8k damage on each. Some are above that just through general play anyway, taking longer to get a win than others.

I honestly don't know who I'd "Main" though. Quite happy with Bangalore / Lifeline / Pathfinder / Bloodhound.

Is there a way to check who you have wins with?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Is there a way to check who you have wins with?

I think when you get a win on each char, it unlocks one of those banner icon things. Beyond that? Don't think so.

Thankfully there's only the 8 characters. I know I've gotten a win on each char on the top row, and Bangalore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭CptMackey

I just need a win on mirage (need to unlock him) and the robot fella.

Managed to win 2 games yesterday evening. Really enjoying the game

I think when you get a win on each char, it unlocks one of those banner icon things. Beyond that? Don't think so.

Thankfully there's only the 8 characters. I know I've gotten a win on each char on the top row, and Bangalore.

Seems your correct:

How to check how many wins you have on Apex Legends

Checking wins will require players to complete the same steps as checking kills. Head over to the Legends tab and choose the Legend you want to check - again it will only show wins while using this character. One specific caveat here is that the available statistic will only show you wins with a full squad, meaning if someone died during your win, that win isn't tracked here. You will need to spend the 30 Crafting Metals to be able to display this on your banner.

Once you've done that for every Legend, you'll have to perform some quick math to tally them all together to figure out your total number of wins.

Is there a specific achievement for getting a win with every character? I might give it a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 12,645 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

The stat trackers are absolutely dreadful

• Advertisement

Is there a specific achievement for getting a win with every character? I might give it a shot

PS4 Trophies for a win with each type (Defense / Scout / Attack), win with all 8 characters, 8k damage with each character, and equipping a Gold Helmet / Armour and Shield, reaching level 50. Probably one or two more I'm missing. There's not many for 100%/Platinum.

I assume there are the same achievements on XBox and PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

What's the story with the game when everyone is moving in slowmotion. I assume it's server side issues, happens way to much in my games. Might have to put this game on the backburner till the season pass to see if they get their **** sorted

Just went and had a look at the data centres after my last post. Connected me to Salt Lake city again after having set it to the London server

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Just went and had a look at the data centres after my last post. Connected me to Salt Lake city again after having set it to the London server

I do it every time I launch to be safe. But has anyone else noticed that the London server has a lower ping but 4% packet loss but the Amsterdam server has a slightly higher ping and 0% packet loss?

I have tried both and not notice anything different really.

killanena wrote: »
    I do it every time I launch to be safe. But has anyone else noticed that the London server has a lower ping but 4% packet loss but the Amsterdam server has a slightly higher ping and 0% packet loss?

I have tried both and not notice anything different really.

Yeah, the Amsterdam server seems to be the better option. I was auto set to Amsterdam anyway so haven't changed it.

• Advertisement

I know it's F2P and they need to make money too, but the currency is truly a slow drip. By level 100 I should be able to craft a legendary skin. Maybe season pass will rectify this

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

London and Amsterdam are 31/32 and both are 0% packet loss.

Except for Sydney 2 which looks where it's 100% as

Servers seem up and down at times. Had 26 ping and zero packet loss on London when I logged in. Earlier today it had an packet loss of 8 and ping of 30

I know it's F2P and they need to make money too, but the currency is truly a slow drip. By level 100 I should be able to craft a legendary skin. Maybe season pass will rectify this

I hope the pass will rectify this also. And a system when you can dismantle any unwanted skins for the crafting resources to put towards skins you do want. Obviously putting the dismantled item back in the pool of items you get out of apex packs.

I'm level 60 and only just close to having enough resources to craft a legendary. I have been lucky with drops though. 6 legendary drops through the 15 packs i got for free from twitch prime / origin access and the rest from leveling.

Personally, I'm not that bothered about the skins. Yes, the currency is drip fed at a pi$$ poor rate, but I'm content with what I get from the level up packages, which will stop once I hit 50. So be it.

What I would like them to change is the stat trackers. They're just bad. Give us one with an accurate count of wins per character, not this 1/5/10 malarky. Some of the trackers/badges only work if your alive at end of game. Okay, fair enough for the one for no-one on the team getting knocked down in a match, but others? If my team win, it shouldn't matter if I'm down or not. The win should count. Obviously not if i leave the lobby early, but if I'm still in the lobby and spectating a teammate, count it.

Personally, I'm not that bothered about the skins. Yes, the currency is drip fed at a pi$$ poor rate, but I'm content with what I get from the level up packages, which will stop once I hit 50. So be it.

What I would like them to change is the stat trackers. They're just bad. Give us one with an accurate count of wins per character, not this 1/5/10 malarky. Some of the trackers/badges only work if your alive at end of game. Okay, fair enough for the one for no-one on the team getting knocked down in a match, but others? If my team win, it shouldn't matter if I'm down or not. The win should count. Obviously not if i leave the lobby early, but if I'm still in the lobby and spectating a teammate, count it.

Just give us full stats on a website!

AdamD wrote: »
    Just give us full stats on a website!

That'd be nice, but I'd settle for it ingame. They're already counting your wins per char anyway, just make it one of the equippable banner tracker. Should be relatively easy fix.

Its still early days yet I guess. One good thing about free to play games is they have to keep content rolling out or sales with drop.

If it was buy to play they could possibly run with the money and do bare minimum in the future.

Can't see anyone paying for skins in this game. It's different to Fortnite 3rd person where you can admire your character as you play. And as for paying for gun skins, gimme a break.

Have to say I'm surprised there is no uproar over the loot boxes. Only an idiot would pay for them with the rate of return you get.

They'll make money on characters, but everything else just stinks of EA.

Can't see anyone paying for skins in this game. It's different to Fortnite 3rd person where you can admire your character as you play. And as for paying for gun skins, gimme a break.

Have to say I'm surprised there is no uproar over the loot boxes. Only an idiot would pay for them with the rate of return you get.

I don't get paying for skins in a FPS and at 18 Euro a pop, ye nah. Gun skins are alright but still not worth the 18 euro price tag for the "best" ones. They must be losing money with prices this high. I mean, if the prices would be lower it would tempt more people to buy, right? Unless those whales spending outbuy a bunch of regular Joe's spending 10-20 Euro here and there

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You've heard of Counter-Strike, right? :) Lots of people will spend lots of money on FPS skins and let them off. A fool and their money and all that...

You must be new to gaming

Rust too, Massive skin market on that and its a FPS. Team fortress 2 as well.

Starting to wonder what is the use of light ammo weapons.heavies obviously pack more of a punch.

Starting to wonder what is the use of light ammo weapons.heavies obviously pack more of a punch.

R301 and R99 are two of the best guns in the game

AdamD wrote: »
    R301 and R99 are two of the best guns in the game
    What exactly is it thats good about them? Still trying to figure out my favourite setup. I just find heavies do more damage, I find with the lights I'm always out gunned by a heavy or even a shotgun if it's close range. Likewise if I'm up against someone and I've a heavy I put more damage into them before I've to reload.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Satta Massagana

R301 is great for stability. When you aim is on, it stays on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

What exactly is it thats good about them? Still trying to figure out my favourite setup. I just find heavies do more damage, I find with the lights I'm always out gunned by a heavy or even a shotgun if it's close range. Likewise if I'm up against someone and I've a heavy I put more damage into them before I've to reload.

For me anyway the fast rate of fire allows me to be a good mixture of head and body shots in without having to be very exact with my aim.

Wingman is still the best gun in the game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭ewj1978

Either everyones hacking suddenly or I'm gone to ****e... Just cant seem to put people down even in early game..

• Advertisement

ewj1978 wrote: »
    Either everyones hacking suddenly or I'm gone to ****e... Just cant seem to put people down even in early game..
    There is talk out there on forums about using xim KBM adaptor. Saw one chat talking about tuning the autoaim on it. No doubt about it there are some cheaters. Hopefully they will start blocking KBM adaptors.

Advertisement