Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to cancel

• 05-02-2019 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I signed up yesterday to renew my contract.  I have decided that I now want to cancel and switch provider. 
    Have been on hold for 1.5 hours this morning (currently still am on hold). can you please advise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

I am out of contract wit my landline/ broadband, and I wish to switch I have been on
    to your switcher team who put me on to sales who put me back on to your switcher
    team all of which took 2 Hours on phone only to be told have to speak to sales , so I am letting you know now I have tried , so I am telling you now I wish to switch as on today tis is your notice , thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

joc_ wrote: »
    I signed up yesterday to renew my contract.  I have decided that I now want to cancel and switch provider. 
    Have been on hold for 1.5 hours this morning (currently still am on hold). can you please advise?
    glwaymiko wrote: »
    I am out of contract wit my landline/ broadband, and I wish to switch I have been on
      to your switcher team who put me on to sales who put me back on to your switcher
        team all of which took 2 Hours on phone only to be told have to speak to sales , so I am letting you know now I have tried , so I am telling you now I wish to switch as on today tis is your notice , thank you
    Hi @joc_ and @glwaymiko

We are unable to take your cancellation notice on the social media team. 

Details on how to cancel can be found here

Grainne

Advertisement