Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kindle Unlimited?

• 05-02-2019 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Is anyone on Kindle Unlimited? Is there anything worthwhile on there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭Glebee

I picked up a cheap sub after Christmas, Was not that impressed with selection but maybe I was looking in wrong place. Alot of stuff I had never heard off.

I use it there's loads on it imo

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I couldn't find much I knew.. but that's kind of the point I guess. Big name authors aren't on it that much. I did read a thread on r/fantasy where new authors say it's a great (and very profitable) way of getting people reading their books: The logic being that Kindle Unlimited means people take a chance on them they wouldn't have otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Any titles you can share that are specifically on KU?

(It looks like a whole bunch of fantasy authors had their entire bibliography removed from sale on Amazon, several of them I noticed were on KU)

Trojan wrote: »
    Any titles you can share that are specifically on KU?

(It looks like a whole bunch of fantasy authors had their entire bibliography removed from sale on Amazon, several of them I noticed were on KU)

my recently read
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hundredth-Queen-Emily-R-King-ebook/dp/B01LZ0GFRO?_encoding=UTF8&ref_=ku_mi_rw_edp

jeff wheeler x1000000

the tomorrow gene

extracted trilogy

in the darkness that's where i'll know you

world walker series

child of the flames/seven signs (this was terrible don't read it)

afterlife by marcus sakey

• Advertisement
Advertisement