Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Buying Question

• 05-02-2019 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello all...I am new to boards,and new to Tipperary town,well close to the town..I need a car,I dont want to go to a main dealer..I am looking for some help in find a small car dealer ,to buy a used car..Some place near to Tipp town would be great,but some place near would be ok too,..Thanks LG..........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,071 ✭✭✭Xenophile

Try Eddie O'Connell , Bansha. he appears to be an honest broker.

The Forum on Spirituality has been closed for years. Please bring it back, there are lots of Spiritual people in Ireland and elsewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Michael J Ryan on the Link Road sells a few cars as well, I got mine from him

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Conelan

Bill Daly near Bansha and Cathal O'Brien near Kilfeacle, don,t know either personally but my niece and nephew have dealt with both places and found them fair enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Xenophile wrote: »
    Try Eddie O'Connell , Bansha. he appears to be an honest broker.

This brings me back. I once went to look at a car he was selling (I was young, around 21). It was the most horrific colour, and I couldn’t reconcile myself to it. He told me I wouldn’t be able to see what colour it was when I was driving it.

Advertisement