Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom.net email address

• 05-02-2019 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have an eircom.net email address.
    Is there any web based access to that any more?

I'd like to change the password on it.

I am an eir mobile customer

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

vidapura wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have an eircom.net email address.
    Is there any web based access to that any more?

I'd like to change the password on it.

I am an eir mobile customer

Thanks
    Hi vidapura, 

The link to login to your eircom.net can be found here

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭vidapura

Apologies for this Grainne.
    The problem is I've forgotten the email password.
    I have it plugged into an email client and its working.. but its encrypted in that app.
    So I can't get it back out to use in the webmail...

So... I can't log in on webmail .

I also can't seem to reset the password...

When I try to reset the password.. I enter the email address (in full yeah? myemail@eircom.net like?)

Then it says:

"[font=gt-regular, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Sorry! Your account does not contain enough security detail for us to change your password online. Please contact [/font][font=gt-regular, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Technical Support [/font][font=gt-regular, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]for further assistance.[/font]"

When I try to contact tech support the chat is offline and the phone number doesn't work...

Thanks

I have it plugged into an email client and its working.. but its encrypted in that app.

When I try to reset the password.. I enter the email address (in full yeah? myemail@eircom.net like?)

Then it says:

"[font=gt-regular, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Sorry! Your account does not contain enough security detail for us to change your password online. Please contact [/font][font=gt-regular, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]Technical Support [/font][font=gt-regular, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif]for further assistance.[/font]"

When I try to contact tech support the chat is offline and the phone number doesn't work...

Thanks
    Hi vidapura, 

Sorry to hear that. 

Yes, you need to enter the full email address. You can reset the password in this link

Also, the number you can contact for our tech support is 1890260260. Is this the number you called? 

Grainne

Then it says:

Thanks
    Hi vidapura, 

Sorry to hear that. 

Yes, you need to enter the full email address. You can reset the password in this link

Also, the number you can contact for our tech support is 1890260260. Is this the number you called? 

Grainne
    Thanks , 
    Yeah, that link is to the same page that gave me the "Sorry! Your account does not contain.." message.
    So, it is no working for my account...

And, thats the number I tried to call yep.

I see the Technical Support online chat is not available.. which is a pity as I find it hard to make calls during working hours.

Apologies, I'm not trying to be awkward.. honest!

I'll try call that support number again when I get home
    Thanks for your continued patience.

Then it says:

Thanks
    Hi vidapura, 

Sorry to hear that. 

Grainne
    Thanks , 
    Yeah, that link is to the same page that gave me the "Sorry! Your account does not contain.." message.
    So, it is no working for my account...

And, thats the number I tried to call yep.

I see the Technical Support online chat is not available.. which is a pity as I find it hard to make calls during working hours.

Apologies, I'm not trying to be awkward.. honest!

I'll try call that support number again when I get home
    Thanks for your continued patience.
    Sorry about that vidapura, 

If that does not work you can email the team from an alternative email address. The email is wmsupport@eir.ie

Thanks, 

Grainne

• Advertisement

Thanks,
    I'll try that so.

Thanks,
    I'll try that so.
    No problem vidapura

Thanks, 
    Grainne

yah...
    Tried that 12 days ago....
    .. nothing yet...
    Oh well.. ye all seem to be busy according to the papers...

PJ

yah...
    Tried that 12 days ago....
    .. nothing yet...
    Oh well.. ye all seem to be busy according to the papers...

PJ
    Hi vidapura, 

The team that investigate eircom.net can only be contacted by emailing. 

My apologies you have not received a response. 

That team will be in contact with you

Grainne

Advertisement