Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WEwork vs Iconic

Options
  • 05-02-2019 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but I was wondering what people's experience of the above serviced and shared office spaces are, or if there is another contender I should be looking at?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Can't comment on those options but a lot of it depends on where in town you are coming from or based and you are paying for the location in some cases more so than the services. I have had office space in the Guinness Enterprise Centre for years and couldn't fault it. The staff are fantastic and there is a great community vibe there.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Axwell wrote: »
    Can't comment on those options but a lot of it depends on where in town you are coming from or based and you are paying for the location in some cases more so than the services. I have had office space in the Guinness Enterprise Centre for years and couldn't fault it. The staff are fantastic and there is a great community vibe there.

Thanks, thats a bit further out than we would like to be honest but looks really good.

Both Wework and Iconic have locations in the city centre that would suit us, I am just finding it difficult to get a handle on peoples experience with either at the moment!

Advertisement