Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much to design a Facebook ad for a book?

Options
  • 05-02-2019 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Anyone know how much this might cost or who I might contact?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

For the design, you could look at options like Fiverr or Upwork. The real costs involved are in running the ads themselves and it's easy to waste quite a bit of money there unless you know what you are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Very much how long is a piece of string type question really. You could spend virtually any amount on just the content for an ad really. Realistically I would probably spend around 5% max of a total ad budget on the actual ad content and its only really worth it if you are able to get someone in who knows what they are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭hkjohn

Cheers for the input guys.

The ad is actually to try and sell a self-published book so won't be a massive budget - just FB

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

If you're going to spending a couple of hundred then I would either do it myself or get something done on fiverr so you have as much to out towards the actual advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,965 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Just use a picture of the cover of the book.

• Advertisement
Advertisement