Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Credit Card Application

Options
  • 05-02-2019 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi

I applied for a student credit card on 28/01 and still have not heard anything. When I check the process from the link that was text to me it has been at the third stage since 30/01 at 9am. How long should I expect to wait on this? I haven't been asked for any documents or anything.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi vauraine

Thanks for your query here today.

I'm afraid with no access to your application we would be unable to give you a direct answer here.

Although we would certainly recommend calling our dedicated Student Team on the ROI Freephone number 1800 818 998 an Advisor can certainly check why the application has stalled at the third stage for you. The Team is available until 8pm this evening.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement