Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amateur Dramatics groups - Arklow

Options
  • 05-02-2019 3:37pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,383 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Recently moved to Arklow and am wondering if there are any amateur dramatics groups in the area to join.

I know there is a musical dramatics group but I can't sing for the life of me and would prefer to be in plays without any singing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

There's the Coolgreaney Amateur Drama group, which is a very short drive from Arklow. They recently put on a very well received play of Juno & the Paycock in Inch. I know there's a fair few Arklow people involved with the group.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,383 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Thanks. I'll check them out.

Advertisement