Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Given “loyalty” number last Thursday, call today and number not in service

• 05-02-2019 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Can you a) tell me why I was told I could contact loyalty directly on that number when I cannot

b) do you have another direct number for loyalty

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Eir told me this after spending almost 3 hours last week being rerouted around the country and finally got “loyalty”, who obviously gave me a wrong number despite the assurance I could get them directly on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

vicwatson wrote: »
    Can you a) tell me why I was told I could contact loyalty directly on that number when I cannot

b) do you have another direct number for loyalty
    Hi vicwatson, 

My apologies you were given an incorrect number. 

COuld you advise what your query is and I will be happy to help. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

As I referred to “loyalty” you might guess it’s about contract renewal. TY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

vicwatson wrote: »
    As I referred to “loyalty” you might guess it’s about contract renewal. TY
    Hi vicwatson, 

If you wish to renew your contract you can do this by calling 1901 or you can also go into a store. Alternatively, you can contact our webchat team here

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Spoke to webchat via your link - here’s what I told

“I request you to please contact to our Loyalty Team on 1901(9 Am to 6 Pm Monday to Friday) and they will surely assist you with this.”

So what’s it to be Grainne/Eir??????

• Advertisement

So annoying

What options do I press when I call 1901 and wait an hour???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,696 ✭✭✭corks finest

FFS ppl wake up Eir do this all the time , VF have a v good customer service,live chat ,eir have clowns who drop calls,tell lies ,and are totally inept

Not everyone can get Vodafone can they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Hi vicwatson,

I completely understand your frustration, I do apologise. We are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment. We are aware the call waiting time. When you call our Customer Care department it would be option 1 on the freephone 1901.

-Andre 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 Fralmar

I am in the same situation, this people is scamming us, Long time waiting for no answer, by european law I have the right to cancel my contract by the same channel that I contracted and this was by chat, but no one want to do it, they told me ring to 1901 and I am waiting long hours for no answer. I they don´t cancel my contract i am going to pay a lawyer to put a demand. If you want, we can contact to do it together.

• Advertisement
Advertisement