Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to change existing eir broadband plan

Options
  • 05-02-2019 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi 

Just trying to change existing eir broadband plan have called numerous times. The wait time is over 40 minutes, can someone help me

Kind Regards
    John 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

waxylad wrote: »
    Hi 

Just trying to change existing eir broadband plan have called numerous times. The wait time is over 40 minutes, can someone help me

Kind Regards
    John 
    Hi waxylad, 

You can contact our webchat team here this team can change your plan. 

Alternatively, you can go into a store. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 23 waxylad

Hi grainne

Have gone to store in crescent shopping centre limerick and they refer me to eir customer service 

The chat facility is hopeless I need someone to help the call centre wait times over 40 minutes; have being disconnected over 3 times

Also an advisor gave me an understanding that they would call me back none

Kind Regards
    John 

Hi waxylad, 

You can contact our webchat team here this team can change your plan. 

Alternatively, you can go into a store. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Hi Grainne

Have you seen my last reply can you please help me

Regards
    John

Have to say very poor customer service by eir in boards.ie

Hi waxylad, 

Sorry to hear you feel this way. 

Is there anything I can help you with here?

Grainne

• Advertisement

Hi waxylad, 

Grainne
    Have to say the overall experience with eir has been extremely disappointing wouldn't recommend anyone joining. For example waiting an 1hr 25 minute to conclude to change an existing contract to another eir contract. I feel existing customer who have show loyalty to eir are being treated very poorly. In all honesty you can't say we are having long wait times as we bring our staff in house and then the sales line for new customer has a wait time of 30 secs. Why don't staff have access to ammend contract across the whole call centre. I also believe if customer are waiting in excess of an 1hr to have a simple query dealt with this then they should be offered good will gestures.

Hi waxylad, 

Grainne
    Have to say the overall experience with eir has been extremely disappointing wouldn't recommend anyone joining. For example waiting an 1hr 25 minute to conclude to change an existing contract to another eir contract. I feel existing customer who have show loyalty to eir are being treated very poorly. In all honesty you can't say we are having long wait times as we bring our staff in house and then the sales line for new customer has a wait time of 30 secs. Why don't staff have access to ammend contract across the whole call centre. I also believe if customer are waiting in excess of an 1hr to have a simple query dealt with this then they should be offered good will gestures.
    Hi waxylad, 

I completely understand the frustration that this has caused you and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

I will certainly pass your feedback on. 

Don't hesitate to contact us here if we can assist you in the future. 

Grainne

Hi waxylad, 

Grainne
    Hi waxylad, 

I completely understand the frustration that this has caused you and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Grainne
    Not good enough response Grainne... Your response was a copy from a spreadsheet 

Hi waxylad, 

Grainne
    Hi waxylad, 

Grainne
    Not good enough response Grainne... Your response was a copy from a spreadsheet 
    Sorry that you feel this way waxylad, 

I can assure you this was not copied from a spreadhseet.

Don't hesitate to contact me here if I can assist in the future and I will be happy to help. 

Grainne

Advertisement