Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

G&G firehawk, tar21 and ump45

• 05-02-2019 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

selling a brand new G&G Firehawk (only ever used once) with a nice swiss arms multi reticle red dot site (silver) 3 mags an angled grip and mesh goggles. also included a ump45 pretty used hop up cover bolt not working fully (i think the spring is broken) gun still works, a few scrapes but nothing major. i also have a tar 21 missing the mars site but other than that works fine (few scrapes but again nothing major) 300 for the lot. Firehawk 310fps , ump 315fps, tar21 370fps if I recall correctlySnip

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

What make is the TAR 21? And is it the sportline or proline?

Same questions about the UMP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 killiskey

not too sure about the tar... i know its ares tar 21 that came with the built on mars site(which it no longer has)
    the ump is a h&K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

killiskey wrote: »
    not too sure about the tar... i know its ares tar 21 that came with the built on mars site(which it no longer has)
    the ump is a h&K

Is the surface of the Tar 21 shiny,?
    Or is it like the black dash on a car?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You must post the actual muzzle energy for each device listed.Reading the rules is also required offthread deals are not allowed.

H&K make the real steel UMP.

• Advertisement

It's like the dash of a car (matte)

H&K make the real steel UMP.

I think its umarex but I really am not sure I'm pretty sure I remember it just saying hk on the box which puzzled me because I know they are the real gun manufacturer. I assumed maybe they created an airsoft version too.

killiskey wrote: »
    I think its umarex but I really am not sure I'm pretty sure I remember it just saying hk on the box which puzzled me because I know they are the real gun manufacturer. I assumed maybe they created an airsoft version too.

If the cocking handle on the UMP moves it might be G&G, or DE.
    If not, it could be the Umarex sportline version.
    Whereabouts are you located as I am interested in the Tar21?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Thread locked untill the fps of the tar 21 can be verified

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement