Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did Eir bundles prices increase today ?

• 05-02-2019 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭

Certain  I saw a TV and Broadband deal for €55 earlier today on www.bonkers.ie but now it seems to be €60 ?  I was going to go with Eir but now Sky cheaper for same package

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Still there for shy of 56 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭Lewotsil

Thanks - have you a link to that ?

Originally posted by fritzelly
    fritzelly wrote: »
    Still there for shy of 56 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I'm looking at the eir site itself(bonkers not showing FTTH options) so cannot link directly as it needs an eircode (for FTTH) or standard BB, same on bonkers.ie
    https://www.eir.ie/bundles/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 402 ✭✭Lewotsil

You are quoting the basic TV package whereas I was looking at the enhanced.  Basically the prices went up by €5 yesterday...... cut to the chase like !

Also it is €5 more expensive to book the bundle over the phone with Eir than book online 

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Lfcfan2017

Does a price increase mean I can walk away from a contract with no repercussions?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 Fralmar

Lfcfan2017 wrote: »
    Does a price increase mean I can walk away from a contract with no repercussions?
    Yes, you can and i am gong to do it, I am trying to do it in my first 14 days but this is being a nightmare. ANyone answer on the 1901 anyone fix my internet problems, and now the increase the prices this is a total scam.

Advertisement