Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Professional Valuations

Options
  • 05-02-2019 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭

I need to get 2 professional valuations to work out the value of an apartment.

The value of the apartment is needed to determine a sales price as the apartment has 2 owners and 1 is selling to the other.

I know that estate agents will do this for free but I need an accurate non-biased valuation from someone who has no interest in acting as an agent.

I don't know where to go to get these valuations. Anyone got an good experiences with professional valuation companies?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

I used a company called Independent Valuations when I was doing the same as you. They are based on Baggot Street, Dublin. Phone: (01)6607988.

I can’t remember exactly the cost, somewhere between 150 and 250 I think.

That was just a standard valuation with a final document provided. No structural checks or planning permission checks were done.

Advertisement