Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband keeps dropping out

• 05-02-2019 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have the same problem as many others and it’s driving me mad. I cannot work or watch tv because it is also internet fed.
    Does anyone know if this is grounds for breaking the contract so I can get a supplier who’s system works properly. I’ve tried ring, emailing and webchating but I’m getting nowhere.
    Is there an ombudsman or something?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

Bobhallen wrote: »
    I  have the same problem as many others and it’s driving me mad. I cannot work or watch tv because it is also internet fed.
    Does anyone know if this is grounds for breaking the contract so I can get a supplier who’s system works properly. I’ve tried ring, emailing and webchating but I’m getting nowhere.
    Is there an ombudsman or something?
    Hi Bobhallen, 

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your broadband. 

You will need to contact our technical team who can investigate this for you. They can be contacted here or by calling 1890260260

Grainne

Advertisement