Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Contract

• 06-02-2019 8:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭

I took out a new contract with Eir on 31-01-2019. "My Eir" has not been updated.  Can you check if my account shows the new contract details please. Thank you.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Riva10

Any one home?

5 days later and no response.  Where are you getting your 24 hours response time.

Another day with no one in the office

Another day being ignored which just proves to me that the Eir reps here went to the same school as their customer care team, Proved to me that I have made a grave mistake renewing my contract and I have cancelled. Thank God I saw the light before my cooling off period expired. Registered letter sent and DD cacelled. Thank you reps. :D:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

Riva10 wrote: »
    I took out a new contract with Eir on 31-01-2019. "My Eir" has not been updated.  Can you check if my account shows the new contract details please. Thank you.
    Hi Riva10,

I completely understand your frustration on this matter. We are experiencing a high volume of queries on all platforms.  In order for us to assist you, can you please provide the following information in a PM:
    1. Account name
    2. Account number
    2. Can you confirm if you're the account holder?
    3. Address
    4. Date of birth
    Once I get, I'd be happy to look into this for you.

-Andre

Advertisement