Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal from monthly saver account

Options
  • 06-02-2019 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi, could you tell me if, let's say, I want to withdraw from my saving account after 4 months, will I still get accrued interest, or is it only applied after anniversary of opening it? Also, is this a compound or simple interest, if compound, how often is this interest added to the account? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Precedens

Thanks for coming to us here with your query today.

We're going to check this out for you and we'll be back to you with some answers.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Precedens

If it's the 365 Monthly Saver Account you have with us, compound interest is applied and it accrues daily on the account.

The interest is added daily although credited then on the anniversary of the account. If you decide to close the account, the daily  interest amount you have accrued to date will be paid upon closure.

Hope the information helps,

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement