Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

call back request

• 06-02-2019 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi, I have being trying to contact customer service to change my package via 1901 and web chat but cant get to "speak" to anyone., can you arrange for a call back please, thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

daddy_boy wrote: »
    Hi, I have being trying to contact customer service to change my package via 1901 and web chat but cant get to "speak" to anyone., can you arrange for a call back please, thank you
    Hi daddy_boy, 

Our social media team are unable to schedule a callback. 

You will need to contact our customer care team on 1901. 

We are aware of long hold times for our customers. You can find more information here

Grainne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

This is an absolute joke.
    I’ve spent a week and half trying to get thru.
    Rang 5 or 6 times.
    Over an hour on hold
    No answer or get hung up.
    Can some one ring back

Or is it just the case of cancelling the direct debit.

Hi daddy_boy, 

We are aware of long hold times for our customers. You can find more information here

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭daddy_boy

Hi daddy_boy, 

Grainne
    Hi,

Thanks for the "answer", 

Tried ringing again today, gave up after 49 mins on hold, whilst also having web chat open to see who would speak to me first. Needless to say failed to make contact.

i had to go into town, so called into my local eir shop and  discussed my problem with them and i was told to ring or chat or email.

Came home and opened the eir site and clicked email us, and this came up

"We are currently upgrading our email platform in order to improve the service provided to you.
    During this essential upgrade, the “Contact Us” email function will be temporarily disabled. 
    If your query is urgent or you are looking to follow up on a logged issue, please contact us through our contact channels listed above."

The question is

HOW 
    DO
     I
     GET
     TO 
    SPEAK 
    TO 
    SOMEONE
     ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

HOW 
    DO
     I
     GET
     TO 
    SPEAK 
    TO 
    SOMEONE
     ?
    Try 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

OP - You need to join the queue & spend a lot longer holding or ringing more often...
    The reps here cannot do call back requests (They would be inundated if they did).
    Best advise is to ring early after 8am.
    Email option has been offline for upgrading since last year.

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057950712

www.sligowhiplash.com - 2nd & 3rd Aug '25

• Advertisement

i am just going to do it the old fashioned way send a registered letter, giving them 30 days notice and cancelling the service ., and instructing my bank to cancel the DD.

tried 1901 this morning, and got thru after 40 mins, spoke to someone in "loyalty" and sorted out everything , very helpful 5 gold stars to him, the lads on the end of the phone i feel sorry for they must get tremendous abuse from all the "happy" customers, the people at the top need a good slap !! - so i am happy again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 eir: Andre

tried 1901 this morning, and got thru after 40 mins, spoke to someone in "loyalty" and sorted out everything , very helpful 5 gold stars to him, the lads on the end of the phone i feel sorry for they must get tremendous abuse from all the "happy" customers, the people at the top need a good slap !! - so i am happy again
    Hi daddy_boy,

I am very happy you got this sorted and with a good outcome.

-Andre

Advertisement